Class of 2014 - QB Alin Edouard (FL) to Garden City CC/Commits to Jackson State/Returns to JUCO/Joining Coach Acosta's Coaching Staff Del Valle HS | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2014 QB Alin Edouard (FL) to Garden City CC/Commits to Jackson State/Returns to JUCO/Joining Coach Acosta's Coaching Staff Del Valle HS

I wonder how AJ feels about this
For some reason, I don't think AJ is going to shy from competition. The guy tattooed "Syracuse" on his bicep. Would be a bizarre turn of events for him to decommit. That said, he's going to be a good one for 'Cuse.

Hell Hunt could be QBing for another two years ... before we even get to anyone else ...
Exactly, Wilson would be a RS Soph just like Terrel!

I tell you what, I wouldnt want to recruit 90% of these kids either (all kids, not just SU kids).

So far we are his only official scheduled. McDonald has great relationship with his coach, this would be a great pull. Has some serious offers. I wonder if Miami would get back involved if Kaaya flips to USC? Just from reading his tweets you can tell he pulls for Miami. Probably de-committed for a reason though

You figure between Wilson, Kimble, Long and Edouard we have to hit with one of them. These are 4 well rated players at a major need position.

Alin Edouard
Scout Grade
9 POSITION
154 REGIONAL
54 STATE
i

OVERALL TRAITS
Size-Strength-Mobility
A tall, wiry frame with some growth potential. Lanky and long, but with very good body control and coordination. Athletically he can buy time, move around and make plays on the move, but he is always looking to throw and make a play with his arm. Shows initial burst to evade and create when he has to. Is a long strider as a runner and can cover a lot of ground with good overall elusiveness.

Mental-Makeup
Operates from under center and out of the gun in a multiple set. Is a very decisive player pre- and post-snap. Can scan the field and work through progressions. Is more of a one read and take off guy. Must develop patience in progressions.

Accuracy
Shows very good feet, drop speed and a quick set up. Has the ability to make every throw from within the pocket. Is very proficient in the short-to-intermediate passing game and can fit the ball between tight coverage on in routes, curls and crossing routes. When he is set, he will show very sound accuracy to all levels.

Release/Arm Strength
Displays excellent arm strength. The ball comes out quickly and with very good zip and RPMs. Has flashed the ability to drive the ball to the sideline from the opposite hash and push the ball deep downfield from within the pocket. Ball really comes out when he needs to zip it. Does tend to cup the ball just a bit too much as he has big hands. Carries the ball high.

Bottom Line
This guy has some juice to him. Edouard is an under-the-radar, dual-threat prospect who is a good enough to move to another position, but we feel his upside in the passing game warrants the investment at QB. We anticipate he'll see a lot of interest this spring and summer.

9 POSITION
154 REGIONAL
54 STATE
i

OVERALL TRAITS
Size-Strength-Mobility
A tall, wiry frame with some growth potential. Lanky and long, but with very good body control and coordination. Athletically he can buy time, move around and make plays on the move, but he is always looking to throw and make a play with his arm. Shows initial burst to evade and create when he has to. Is a long strider as a runner and can cover a lot of ground with good overall elusiveness.

Mental-Makeup
Operates from under center and out of the gun in a multiple set. Is a very decisive player pre- and post-snap. Can scan the field and work through progressions. Is more of a one read and take off guy. Must develop patience in progressions.

Accuracy
Shows very good feet, drop speed and a quick set up. Has the ability to make every throw from within the pocket. Is very proficient in the short-to-intermediate passing game and can fit the ball between tight coverage on in routes, curls and crossing routes. When he is set, he will show very sound accuracy to all levels.

Release/Arm Strength
Displays excellent arm strength. The ball comes out quickly and with very good zip and RPMs. Has flashed the ability to drive the ball to the sideline from the opposite hash and push the ball deep downfield from within the pocket. Ball really comes out when he needs to zip it. Does tend to cup the ball just a bit too much as he has big hands. Carries the ball high.

Bottom Line
This guy has some juice to him. Edouard is an under-the-radar, dual-threat prospect who is a good enough to move to another position, but we feel his upside in the passing game warrants the investment at QB. We anticipate he'll see a lot of interest this spring and summer
9 POSITION
154 REGIONAL
54 STATE
i

OVERALL TRAITS
Size-Strength-Mobility

Mental-Makeup

Accuracy

Release/Arm Strength

Bottom Line
This guy has some juice to him. Edouard is an under-the-radar, dual-threat prospect who is a good enough to move to another position, but we feel his upside in the passing game warrants the investment at QB. We anticipate he'll see a lot of interest this spring and summer

Color me suspect about a kid from FLA with a lot of options who verbals w/o seeing the place. Nice to see we are in there seriously with these kids, but I'll jump for joy when his LOI is faxed in.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom