Class of 2018 - QB Chance Amie (TX) SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE | Page 11 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2018 QB Chance Amie (TX) SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE

This would be a great pickup. A different kind of QB that is more like Dungey. It’ll be interesting to see Dino’s plans with two very different types of QB on the roster.

This kid is going to be a January enrollee, so the decision is going to come quick. And I like the we have the last chance to make an impression here on the player and his mom.
This and it's a dead period starting tonight at like 8pm or around there and continuing until January 11th so with him flying back it will greatly limit how much contact Houston can have with him. No in person contact.

This and it's a dead period starting tonight at like 8pm or around there and continuing until January 11th so with him flying back it will greatly limit how much contact Houston can have with him. No in person contact.
Just an fyi. The Dead period, no face to face contact on or off campus, starts on Monday 12/18/17 and it doesn't end until 1/12/18.

Football (Early Period for Division I) December 20, 2017 December 22, 2017
Football (Midyear JC Transfer) December 20, 2017 January 15, 2018

The HS tweeted this out on 12/12. We may have to wait to know where he is going.

Do we even know who we are up against here, besides Houston? No other (announced) visits, right?

As a funny side note, when looking on 2 4 7 at his profile, take a look below at who is still on the roster, according to that site:

upload_2017-12-18_6-43-52.png

We really have a logjam at QB. ;)

Do we even know who we are up against here, besides Houston? No other (announced) visits, right?

As a funny side note, when looking on 2 4 7 at his profile, take a look below at who is still on the roster, according to that site:

View attachment 117551

Wow not only did Hunt get a 6th year of eligibility but a 7th too!

View attachment 117551

the other funny side note is that AJ Long was rated as 3 stars (4 by ESPN). Hey, I kid, I kid.

View attachment 117551

Maybe Florida as an outlier?

True. But Babers is the QB guru.
And also not necessarily involved in the daily hands on tutoring. Gotta make sure your position coach is someone you can stand.

And also not necessarily involved in the daily hands on tutoring. Gotta make sure your position coach is someone you can stand.
The Texas based guy, Gabe Brooks, at Two Four Seven, just picked Amie to SU. after losing Lewis to Kent State and maybe Charlton going to Indiana come Wednesday, we can use some good news

I am getting a good feeling that we may get Mr. Amie. Hope my feeling pans out.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RDembowski

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom