Class of 2021 - QB Christian Veilleux (Canada/MD) Portal from Penn St to Pitt to ? | Page 13 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2021 QB Christian Veilleux (Canada/MD) Portal from Penn St to Pitt to ?

I am really not a Cowherd fan, but I do watch him over lunch...he said today that he is hearing a lot of "not quiet" rumors that USC may be after Franklin very very hard for their next coach. Fingers crossed.
Interesting...about 2 weeks ago I heard the same thing on the radio here in Rochester. It also mentioned that if Franklin left for USC then Penn St would go after current Baylor HC Matt Rhule who is also a PSU Alum.

Interesting...about 2 weeks ago I heard the same thing on the radio here in Rochester. It also mentioned that if Franklin left for USC then Penn St would go after current Baylor HC Matt Rhule who is also a PSU Alum.
It surprised me for sure...I was pretty sure that Urban basically had a foot in the door already.

It surprised me for sure...I was pretty sure that Urban basically had a foot in the door already.

Whoever heads there is going to look like a savior because of Slovis and those WRs. I might be able to coach them to 10 wins in the next few years.

Doug Hogue and Z Franklin both had late pushes by PSU and others but stayed true.

Hogue, I don’t think I followed recruiting quite as closely so I don’t remember his recruitment. Would you consider Zaire getting a really hard sell by PSU? I don’t remember that well, I know they had interest but don’t recall them coming after him hard.

Hogue, I don’t think I followed recruiting quite as closely so I don’t remember his recruitment. Would you consider Zaire getting a really hard sell by PSU? I don’t remember that well, I know they had interest but don’t recall them coming after him hard.
I believe they came after Franklin fairly hard late in the process. If I remember correctly, Z promised his mother and/or his grandma that he'd sign with SU. I believe both ladies passed before he ever stepped on campus.

I am really not a Cowherd fan, but I do watch him over lunch...he said today that he is hearing a lot of "not quiet" rumors that USC may be after Franklin very very hard for their next coach. Fingers crossed.
I have an absolute love/hate relationship with Collin. He's a great listen but always thinks he's more informed than he is on this stuff ...and that by a longshot. He also "called" UConn to the ACC

Well they had already taken Cabinda. Maybe the need for Zaire wasn’t as great.

tenor.gif

I would rather see this kid go to Clemson, and get put on his back for the next four years, than go to Ped State and get the Sandusky treatment.

I posted a long time ago that his transfer to a prominent school in Maryland was not so he would commit to Syracuse. You can forget about this kid unless something completely off the wall happens.

At this point I just am rooting for him not to end up at Penn State.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom