Class of 2018 - QB Devin Leary (NJ) Portal from NC State to Kentucky | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2018 QB Devin Leary (NJ) Portal from NC State to Kentucky

Saw kid close up throwing he does not have a rocket , he like dungey is a finesse passer , nothing wrong with that , but I think there are so many kids across the country who just got over looked . Coaches play there kids in youth football hindering the real Qb from developing, lack of an O line or playing in a weak league or playing on a weak team , pour play calling , coaching , etc . I think this is y the NFL has trouble getting top Qb's . To many kids lack in an area or more . I feel at the D-1 with 16,000 teams across the country to chose from you should be able to find 125 Qb's who possess ALL the skills , first and foremost arm talent. I want a Qb who can rip a 15 yard out from the opposite hash , or rip that 15 yard dig , or the comeback . Most things are teachable but arm strength is god given

Saw kid close up throwing he does not have a rocket , he like dungey is a finesse passer , nothing wrong with that , but I think there are so many kids across the country who just got over looked . Coaches play there kids in youth football hindering the real Qb from developing, lack of an O line or playing in a weak league or playing on a weak team , pour play calling , coaching , etc . I think this is y the NFL has trouble getting top Qb's . To many kids lack in an area or more . I feel at the D-1 with 16,000 teams across the country to chose from you should be able to find 125 Qb's who possess ALL the skills , first and foremost arm talent. I want a Qb who can rip a 15 yard out from the opposite hash , or rip that 15 yard dig , or the comeback . Most things are teachable but arm strength is god given
Still a dig at Dungey no matter the spin of "nothing wrong with that." Dungey is a terrific QB and we are damn lucky to have him.

Still a dig at Dungey no matter the spin of "nothing wrong with that." Dungey is a terrific QB and we are damn lucky to have him.

I didn't take it as a dig by him saying Dungey is more finesse then a rocket arm aka Nassib. Lot's of good QB's are considered finesse.

I thought he was careful with his choice of words. Dungey doesnt necessarily have the strongest arm but he has other intangibles that seperates him from other QB's. and thats why he is considered the 3rd best QB in the ACC. One of those guys he's behind happens to be the Heisman trophy winner.

I didn't take it as a dig by him saying Dungey is more finesse then a rocket arm aka Nassib. Lot's of good QB's are considered finesse.
I did.

Yeah I didn't necessarily take it as such, but I can understand how you could see it based on what has been said in the past.

Regardless of what is said, we are lucky to have Dungey & Devito. Culpepper for that matter, too. And if Levis comes aboard, that will be 4 high-quality options. Excited about the future.

Yeah I didn't necessarily take it as such, but I can understand how you could see it based on what has been said in the past.

Regardless of what is said, we are lucky to have Dungey & Devito. Culpepper for that matter, too. And if Levis comes aboard, that will be 4 high-quality options. Excited about the future.
yup and any good program should have 4 P5 quality QB's on their roster. Shouldnt be a easy road to the starting position.

I thought he was careful with his choice of words. Dungey doesnt necessarily have the strongest arm but he has other intangibles that seperates him from other QB's. and thats why he is considered the 3rd best QB in the ACC. One of those guys he's
behind happens to be the Heisman trophy winner.

Love these arm strength posts on ED. Been tuning in for the part 3 years. Its actually comical. If NFL front office's haven't learned about pseudo college to pro arm strength; then...geez, good luck!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom