Class of 2016 - QB Dwayne Haskins Jr (MD) Verbal to Ohio State | Page 10 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 QB Dwayne Haskins Jr (MD) Verbal to Ohio State

oh the list is just my personal opinion of recruits I liked better, and happen to have mutual interest. In no particular order:

Hasis DuBois
Donald Stewart
Kelvin Harmon
Frank Darby
Taysir Mack

My order would be
Harmon
Stewart
Dubois
Darby
Mack

My order would be
Harmon
Stewart
Dubois
Darby
Mack

All ahead of Coleman, or you have Coleman ahead of any of them?

That's a great list. I'm not as high on Harmon as most, as he would be my 5th in that group. I wish we were more involved with Mack than we are. I just have a feeling he's going to be a stud. He catches everything thrown at him.

Me too. Not sure if we didn't feel the love back, or what the deal is, but I would probably put Mack at the top of my wish list with Dubois.

Think Mack is a RU lock unfortunately

I have a feeling he will do what NYC recruits typically do, and string out the process, and some big gun could come in late. I'm actually surprised he hasn't blown up more during this eval period.

Mack has some grade issues. Dont know how serious. Rutgers staff asked to keep working on his SAT score and his GPA

Last edited:
Haskins did make it to Rutgers today, and staying over. Apparently he was a Rutgers fan (what??) growing up, and his favorite player was Sanu. Kind of strange if you ask me, but if they can get a visit, I don't see why we can't. Rutgers fans really think they're going to pull him, which I do admit, they have a better shot then we do.

If I recall correctly he grew up right out side of NB and has some sort of family connection with Sanu, I remember reading that from a Toad article but I don't really recall the exact details

Based on this, I'm putting our chances at a generous 1%:

Well, if we get him on campus soon we can put it at 1.1%. if not, 0.0000000000%

Based on this, I'm putting our chances at a generous 1%:

90800-so-youre-saying-theres-a-chanc-VRsk.jpeg

...soooo, 0% chance.
I'm increasing the odds to 49%. Just a tad more likely that he won't come here. Seeing on how he has never even visited the school.

Florida please. RU? ugh, that would be sickening. MD? Edsall, no need to say more. ND? please. Go Gators. Guessing it will be MD, however.

Why RU? I saw some rivals guys on twitter not even have them as one of his finalists, they listed MD, PSU, ND, UF

Haskins just put up an edit on Twitter, with the schools he's choosing from. One is Virginia Tech (no, Syracuse isn't in there).

Please, let him pick Virginia Tech on Friday. That is now the school I desperately want him to select, since it means Brown is ours.

Haskins just put up an edit on Twitter, with the schools he's choosing from. One is Virginia Tech (no, Syracuse isn't in there).

Please, let him pick Virginia Tech on Friday. That is now the school I desperately want him to select, since it means Brown is ours.
Was just about to post this as well, he just visited VT and maybe VT said they would only take 1 QB and Haskins was worried Brown would take it. Doubtful because he is a rare talent and they would probably take him anyway but who knows. I hope he picks VT though because it only helps us in the long run, we don't play them, I have nothing against them and it helps us get Brown.

Was just about to post this as well, he just visited VT and maybe VT said they would only take 1 QB and Haskins was worried Brown would take it. Doubtful because he is a rare talent and they would probably take him anyway but who knows. I hope he picks VT though because it only helps us in the long run, we don't play them, I have nothing against them and it helps us get Brown.

You have nothing against VT?

They are one of the teams I hate the most in all of college sports. I hope that cesspool Blacksburg slides into a sink hole where it belongs... right after Brown commits to us.

I dislike most of the schools he is allegedly considering but when he commits I hope it is anywhere but that school from NJ.