Class of 2020 - QB Eric Williams (FL) Offered | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2020 QB Eric Williams (FL) Offered

After a red shirt year and S&C, year 2 we can inject the wildcat with this kid or run a RPO. Definitely alot more versatility to the offense.

This kid is a solid take for Syracuse. Ton of upside and not a lot of cons. Adds depth to our QB position even if he never gets on the field as QB. However, there’s the potential that after a year or two in the film room and working with our new OC that he develops into something special. I like this take. Hopefully we can get him to sign

I like this 'croot. No rush to see the field early. Give him a few years to improve with no pressure and could turn out pretty solid.

Just heard from my source here (at church, lol) that Eric is getting a few more offers. I was told that UCF was on him most recently. He is still very interested in SU.

Cool but I don’t think we are interested in him. Kid looks like a solid prospect, maybe Gilbert will feel differently about him

Cool but I don’t think we are interested in him. Kid looks like a solid prospect, maybe Gilbert will feel differently about him
How many slots do we have to offer?

Looks like a good prospect at QB; good size (6'3" - 6'4") good looking passer and runner.
Here is a review of the left-handed QB's overtime:

Left-handed QB's
Not to say he will live up to it, but he reminds me some of Dungey when he first arrived at SU.

Left-handed basketball players have an advantage; do you see advantages for left-handed QB's?
Thanks for the list.

This kid is a legit 6'-4'" maybe closer to to 5" runs like a gazelle, good kid, has a pretty good arm and helped lead his team to a 12-0 season. Now the only game he missed was the championship game where he was ill and may have been in the hospital at the time. And the staff doesn't want? wow this coming from a team that has crapped the bed on every QB gone after in the past 3 years.

Let's not overreact. we don't know whether the new OC will have any prospects they might want to bring to the table. I think Williams looks like a great second QB to bring in, based on potential.

This kid is in a HEAVILY recruited area. If his offers are only from Eastern Kentucky, Kent St and Temple than he obviously has some kind of flaw that is clear to recruiters. Could end up the next Steve McNair for all I know but there's something missing.

This kid is in a HEAVILY recruited area. If his offers are only from Eastern Kentucky, Kent St and Temple than he obviously has some kind of flaw that is clear to recruiters. Could end up the next Steve McNair for all I know but there's something missing.
Admittedly amateurish observations...Williams has a long, looping throwing motion. Looks to be a good athlete, very shifty, good runner.

Ya I know he only led his team to 12-0 and what was missing was he was to ill for the Championship game. If you snooze you may lose.

Ya I know he only led his team to 12-0 and what was missing was he was to ill for the Championship game. If you snooze you may lose.
I wouldn't take it so personally. He's got some decent offers where he'll be going to college for free. He might just not be good enough for SU in the staff's opinion.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom