Class of 2021 - QB Jarvis Evans (GA) Offered | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2021 QB Jarvis Evans (GA) Offered

One of our coaches offered all of the Buford HS football team today. ;)
Curious as to why they do that? Are they actually commutable or are they more “come to our camp and test and it may become one” it just seems weird to offer a whole team.

Curious as to why they do that? Are they actually commutable or are they more “come to our camp and test and it may become one” it just seems weird to offer a whole team.
CL can gladly correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think an offer is commitable until a kid actually camps.

But it's the next best thing. ;)

He’s backup to that Aaron McLaughlin (idk how to spell it) kid who has reclassified like twice to 2021

All that were offered today from Buford are 2021s. Offering them creates a relationship with Buford and as orange79 it's away for the coaches to develop interest with the kids and get them to camp/visit. Remember with these younger prospects there has been no contact. Coaches have only seen Hudl video or possibly seen them in a practice when evaluating a rising senior.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom