Class of 2021 - QB Kyle McCord (NJ) TRANSFERRING TO SYRACUSE (12/17/23) | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2021 QB Kyle McCord (NJ) TRANSFERRING TO SYRACUSE (12/17/23)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it was the guy from CFBTalk liking the Twitter comments, not McCord liking the comments.
But apparently CFBtalk is plugged into NJ recruiting

I don’t want to be a downer, but have we seen anything from him indicating he has interest in SU?
Don’t try to stop them. They’re on a roll.

2440E30F-B378-4A55-A27A-6685F207320C.jpeg

I don’t want to be a downer, but have we seen anything from him indicating he has interest in SU?
But has he said he isn't coming to SU? Its a super secret strategery to trick everyone. Don't visit or mention the school you actually want to go to.

If nothing else, I think this is good learning for the staff in the new portal age of QBs. You almost have to set aside QB $ every year for a transfer. And if you have one on staff and don’t need one, I’m sure there’s plenty other spots to allocate at to.

Why does this site have him 100% to Nebby? Don’t think all of those 100%s are legit.

As I posted earlier going there after what their QBs did this year is almost like transferring to a service academy or Iowa.
every radio person i have heard talk about this says Neb is a done deal.

Rivals guy on Higgins show said he expects McCord to visit
He mentioned it as a possibility just off his familiarity with the staff. It wasn't based off any info he's received. Rivals guy thought it would make sense and be a good fit just off what he knows about their history. I think cuse twitter is making it seem like a possibility more then what it probably is...will be interesting to see how it plays out for sure and if our name pops up in the next few days/week with other portal qb's.

Can't imagine this kids flips from Georgia to Nebraska unless he's pretty much been guaranteed to start, which again, could be a big factor for McCord. Say McCord goes there and wins the starting job. Throw one pick and the Children of the Corn start screaming for the legacy 5-star.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom