Class of 2023 - QB LaNorris Sellers (SC) Flipped to South Carolina | Page 19 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2023 QB LaNorris Sellers (SC) Flipped to South Carolina

why not post the part about seller saying he’s grateful for the Syracuse staff sticking with him through an injury and that he should be sticking with them because of how loyal they were.
That's awesome, had not seen that. Agree that should have been added by Dan when he was commenting about the other coach.

We have Shrader if it doesn’t work out and he’s been pretty damn good for us

Syracuses starter might be gone next year, rattler has 2 more years at SC. I think that favors cuse
I would think it should and coach Beamer said Rattler is his guy and how many qbs are there USC now and who have they offered?

He didn't have an offer from his hometown/childhood favorite team at that team. A team that just beat Tennessee and Clemson in back to back weeks. I don't know if hes going to flip, but some things have changed since he followed Beck from Virginia to Syracuse.
What the heck does SC winning a couple games when he’s in high school have to do with anything?

I would think it should and coach Beamer said Rattler is his guy and how many qbs are there USC now and who have they offered?
With the way Rattler has played, who says that he doesn't go pro? He's lit it up the last few games.

What the heck does SC winning a couple games when he’s in high school have to do with anything?

I guess - in theory - it makes them more attractive to him now, since they're scoring a lot more?

Offsetting that, apparently their OC is getting poached by Nebraska, so the fact that he wouldn't know who his OC will be there, plus the long ongoing relationship w/ Anae & Beck
= 's
I'm not overly worried about this.

That said, I kinda dread opening this thread each time it pops back up again.

I guess - in theory - it makes them more attractive to him now, since they're scoring a lot more?

Offsetting that, apparently their OC is getting poached by Nebraska, so the fact that he wouldn't know who his OC will be there, plus the long ongoing relationship w/ Anae & Beck
= 's
I'm not overly worried about this.

That said, I kinda dread opening this thread each time it pops back up again.
It's funny to me that when we beat a team like Louisville it's "great for recruits to see," but SC beats top 10 teams, in back to back weeks, and we assume it has no bearing on a recruit. Shane Beamer has now shown that he can compete with the best. That has an effect on how recruits view a school. That's 100% what they would sell Sellers on. "Come join your hometown team in the best conference in football, we can compete with the best in the country, come be the hometown hero that takes us to the next level."

It's going to take a big effort by the staff and Sellers would have to be built a bit different to hang onto him. These type of scenarios usually wind up with the hometown kid staying home and I don't blame him one bit. Part of the game. Loved to keep him but certainly understand if it doesn't work out.

Then this forum goes postal
To be honest that would kinda be funny if it happened in a dark kinda What just happened kinda way. The board would blow its stack. In the end we all are just water.

Just doing some flight tracking here. A private jet flew down to Charleston, SC this morning. This is a 2 hour drive from LaNorris high school. Likely not Dino, but worth flagging. Unless Dino is hitting a few other recruits on his way down to Florence, SC (LaNorris high school).

1669669688538.png

Just doing some flight tracking here. A private jet flew down to Charleston, SC this morning. This is a 2 hour drive from LaNorris high school. Likely not Dino, but worth flagging. Unless Dino is hitting a few other recruits on his way down to Florence, SC (LaNorris high school).

View attachment 222589
Very well could be Dino. During our bye week earlier in the season Dino flew down for a game. I would presume that Dino, Anae and Beck will be in South Carolina a few times the next 3 weeks.

View attachment 222589
The last of the UVA players that were killed, Davis, is being buried Wednesday in North Charleston, SC. I believe that some of the coaches were suppose to be attending the funeral.

The last of the UVA players that were killed, Davis, is being buried Wednesday in North Charleston, SC. I believe that some of the coaches were suppose to be attending the funeral.
The funeral is Wednesday, so go visit Sellers tomorrow.

With the way Rattler has played, who says that he doesn't go pro? He's lit it up the last few games.
You need more than a few games. He is not going pro.

It's funny to me that when we beat a team like Louisville it's "great for recruits to see," but SC beats top 10 teams, in back to back weeks, and we assume it has no bearing on a recruit. Shane Beamer has now shown that he can compete with the best. That has an effect on how recruits view a school. That's 100% what they would sell Sellers on. "Come join your hometown team in the best conference in football, we can compete with the best in the country, come be the hometown hero that takes us to the next level."
So you are saying in I believe the last 4 years that we played Clemson,, we won 1 and should have won another and then took them to the limits after that, you are saying, Babers and SU that we have competed with Sweeney & Clemson and play in one of the top conferences that Sellers should stay were he is at? (SU). Where he can take us to the next level. Some kids don't want to stay home to play. Just showing with your logic. I feel safe with him.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom