Class of 2023 - QB LaNorris Sellers (SC) Flipped to South Carolina | Page 17 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2023 QB LaNorris Sellers (SC) Flipped to South Carolina

His games were on 11/4 and 11/9 was his playoff game

Think there is some cause for concern here
He had a game on Oct 28th so somewhat understandable he didn't make it. But combining the fact he didn't make it and his comments about being unsure how the SC offer would effect things certainly is somewhat concerning. Certainly doesn't seem like he has ruled out making a change. Who knows?

The Dome is yearning for a stud like Lanorris. Stick with it man!

He had a game on Oct 28th so somewhat understandable he didn't make it. But combining the fact he didn't make it and his comments about being unsure how the SC offer would effect things certainly is somewhat concerning. Certainly doesn't seem like he has ruled out making a change. Who knows?

The Dome is yearning for a stud like Lanorris. Stick with it man!
He received that S. Carolina offer on 10/22. Now has he taken a visit there since the offer?

He received that S. Carolina offer on 10/22. Now has he taken a visit there since the offer?
Since the offer? No, not that has been publicly stated. South Florence isn't too far from Columbia though. They're the one offer that scares me.

Since the offer? No, not that has been publicly stated. South Florence isn't too far from Columbia though. They're the one offer that scares me.

If his team continues to win they will have two more games to play.

The first day of early signing is 12/21/22.

So Georgia is going after our guy, nice! That might help us with a target or two as Lanorris has been active for Syracuse recruiting. Hey if we want to be better we have to fend off all comers. Get to work Dino/Beck! Keep him in the fold. I think we also offered his brother as well.

He intends to sign in December and be an early enrollee. If he is going to change his commitment and still enroll early somewhere he would need to be doing so very soon. Early signing is 12/21.

He better decide then, the recruiting sites are trying to determine if they have to give him more stars.

Glad he didn't go to South Carolina - Tennessee last weekend.

Didn't South Carolina bring in two top 500 guys at QB last year?

Until a player has signed, nothing is certain. A school sniffing around a player can translate into an offer pretty quickly. I am guessing from the nature of the relationship with Sellers and Beck that we are probably fine but nothing is certain until we get the signed paperwork. Stay engaged and keep showing the love.

UGA has 10+ support people dedicated to recruiting. They are probably trying to build a relationship to keep their options open, as they haven't found a QB this cycle, and worried one of the three returning QBs for next year will enter the transfer portal

So Georgia is going after our guy, nice! That might help us with a target or two as Lanorris has been active for Syracuse recruiting. Hey if we want to be better we have to fend off all comers. Get to work Dino/Beck! Keep him in the fold. I think we also offered his brother as well.
I look st it this way, if Georgia wants him he may be our best qb since Donovan McNabb which is awesome.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom