Class of 2023 - QB LaNorris Sellers (SC) Flipped to South Carolina | Page 18 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2023 QB LaNorris Sellers (SC) Flipped to South Carolina

With all due respect Coach Roberts, aside from Clemson, we’re a better team than any program in SC or NC once Sellers gets here. We probably are now except for a couple injuries.

The video highlights from the state semifinals is crazy good. We should offer some of his oline as well. Dino, Anae, Beck and Swag daddy should all be flying down to the Championship game to keep Sellers warm and snag anyone else they can in that game. Laughing at the haters out there saying he should go somewhere else. Go pound salt b!tches!

Now that regular season is over, I hope the entire offensive staff is on a plane to see him and stay in SC until he signs.

The Clemson loss yesterday to South Carolina was not good

We’re going to find out soon how much he appreciates Beck and Anae. USC beating Clemson yesterday is going to make keeping him even harder. He could be a program changing kind of player. The entire staff needs to be there next week. Take Shrader too.

With all due respect Coach Roberts, aside from Clemson, we’re a better team than any program in SC or NC once Sellers gets here. We probably are now except for a couple injuries.
Disagree. UNC, NCSt, Wake, South Carolina are just some of the better programs in that area that come to immediate mind.

Disagree. UNC, NCSt, Wake, South Carolina are just some of the better programs in that area that come to immediate mind.
Beat nc state, unc’s blessed being in the coastal.

Wake ill give you since we can’t seem to beat them when it counts.

South Carolina’s had a solid past decade but I wouldn’t say its historically a better program even with our last 20 years.

“I have been hearing a lot from USC,” Sellers said after helping the Bruins to a 43-27 win over A.C. Flora in the Class 4A playoffs. “They have been hitting me up a lot. We talk every day. They text and see how I am doing.”

If he was super firm then why would he keep talking with them? He could say thanks, but no thanks and end it quickly.

I give him a 50/50 chance.
He grew up an SC fan. SC is pushing hard. If I was 17 and committed to, let's say Vanderbilt, and Syracuse was pushing HARD for me, no matter how much I love Vanderbilt's offensive coordinator, I'm staying home.

Well and the fact that he already following Anae / Beck from one school to Syracuse.

He didn't have an offer from his hometown/childhood favorite team at that team. A team that just beat Tennessee and Clemson in back to back weeks. I don't know if hes going to flip, but some things have changed since he followed Beck from Virginia to Syracuse.

I would much rather have the commitment like we do than try and flip. Sounds like there's strong ties with Beck or he would not have followed. I think we are in strong shape. That doesn't mean we stop making him feel the love. Just because a player is talking with a coach doesn't mean he is bailing. Especially in this new world of transfer portal. Perhaps it's good to foster relationships with coaches in case he needs to portal in the future. Also how do you know Sellers and Beck aren't texting daily as well?

I would much rather have the commitment like we do than try and flip. Sounds like there's strong ties with Beck or he would not have followed. I think we are in strong shape. That doesn't mean we stop making him feel the love. Just because a player is talking with a coach doesn't mean he is bailing. Especially in this new world of transfer portal. Perhaps it's good to foster relationships with coaches in case he needs to portal in the future. Also how do you know Sellers and Beck aren't texting daily as well?
Kids like the attention and talking about it. If he stays, it’s a big win. If he doesn’t, it’s another what could have been. But at least we have Lamson in the room too. It was a good job by Beck and Anae to identify such a talent early.

why not post the part about seller saying he’s grateful for the Syracuse staff sticking with him through an injury and that he should be sticking with them because of how loyal they were.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom