Class of 2023 - QB LaNorris Sellers (SC) Flipped to South Carolina | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2023 QB LaNorris Sellers (SC) Flipped to South Carolina

Anae and Beck paying dividends already
Yup. The prototype way to build a great class is to land a big name QB and build around that player.

I don’t think Dino has ever landed a QB as his first recruit for a class. It is a great way to get things started.

Last edited:
Well talk about setting the tone for the 2023 class. Have to think it’s going to be a bit easier to recruit on offense when you have guys like GS and DV already on the roster and now you are going to add one of the top QBs in the south. On top of a proven QB coach and OC. The QB room has come a long way since just this time last year. Who would have thought this where we would be a year ago. Not complaining one bit

And it starts with a flip..
7D10742D-33D3-4107-ABBB-7682EE7FBC84.gif

Well talk about setting the tone for the 2023 class. Have to think it’s going to be a bit easier to recruit on offense when you have guys like GS and DV already on the roster and now you are going to add one of the top QBs in the south. On top of a proven QB coach and OC. The QB room has come a long way since just this time last year. Who would have thought this where we would be a year ago. Not complaining one bit
Yup.

We have imho been recruiting well enough to finish In the upper half of the conference on defense for a while.

The problem has been recruiting top talent on offense. This is a good sign things are changing. The new coaches are making an early impact.

Hope it continues.

Last edited:
Allow me to quote from my favorite prognosticator: Me.

From the thread that I, aka me, started on Feb. 4.:

"Who will it be? One pick only. Let's see who is the Board's top prognosticator.

OK, I'll start. I'll go with QB LaNorris Sellers. He was committed to UVa until the coaching changes. Has an SU offer."

Kinda makes me wish I was a gambler. Would've taken all the money.

Won't let it go to my head, though. I'll still live by the golden credo: "Win with class. Lose with dignity."

Bwahahaha!! In your face!

Really at this point gotta feel like this can be a very good class.

Heavily involved with a lot of guys with peer offers already from our traditional recruiting areas.

When it's said and done could see us getting a top 45 / top 40 class and be the 6th or 7th ranked class in ACC

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom