Class of 2023 - QB LaNorris Sellers (SC) Flipped to South Carolina | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2023 QB LaNorris Sellers (SC) Flipped to South Carolina

Great way to start out the class, I’ve been waiting for a class where we start with our QB recruit. Hopefully we can add some serious WR and TE talent in this class to him.

We're going to have a QB room (potentially) consisting of
Villari
Shrader
Lamson
Sellers
I like this approach much better than anointing a chosen one. This is the way. Oh, and all of them are mobile. I am a faithful believer that we will see a completely different shrader this year too. In a good way.

Villari
Shrader
Lamson
Sellers
I like this approach much better than anointing a chosen one. This is the way. Oh, and all of them are mobile. I am a faithful believer that we will see a completely different shrader this year too. In a good way.
Shrader will roll into his final two years with confidence. I think he gets us to a bowl his final two years. Just my gut feeling here, I think he progresses immensely with a true QB coach.

Great way to start off a recruiting class. I had a good feeling we’d get him, but glad he’s starting things off.

I hope #OURHOU23 doesn’t catch on. It’s quite the stretch.

Villari
Shrader
Lamson
Sellers
Great potential in this room. Morgan is the only QB that doesn't have the same characteristics. btw the staff didn't anointed anyone. The fans did.

Great way to start off a recruiting class. I had a good feeling we’d get him, but glad he’s starting things off.

Agree. It took me like 10 seconds to figure out what the heck that was supposed to mean.

Who does the radio games for football?
I would love to see the university help McNabb rehab his career after his mistakes.
Only if he can broadcast from the Sheraton bar.

It just dawned on me this may be the biggest recruit of the Dino era? I mean to land a 4 star DT qb off the bat after huge new hires on offense, sets the tone for the new and improved Dino era.

He looks awesome in his videos, but where is he 4 stars? He looks 4 star worthy to me, I am no expert, but I don't see where he is 4 star.

Great way to start out the class, I’ve been waiting for a class where we start with our QB recruit. Hopefully we can add some serious WR and TE talent in this class to him.
Plus he’s clearly sold on A&B so should be no chance of flip. Still hope the offers pour in.

It will be the hashtag for this recruiting class. Just look at the recruiting hashtag for the past few years.
I know that it will be, I just don't think that it's very good. Who am I to judge?

Given that #OURHOU23 is the recruiting hashtag for the ‘23 class, we’d better hope it DOES catch on, another twenty or so times.

Villari
Shrader
Lamson
Sellers
Why no Morgan?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cuse702

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom