Class of 2016 - QB Lindsey Scott Jr (LA) LSU /JUCO / Mizzou/Nicholls St/Incarnate Word | Page 23 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 QB Lindsey Scott Jr (LA) LSU /JUCO / Mizzou/Nicholls St/Incarnate Word

Louie and Bouie said:
I am reserving judgment on the class he's changing around. Curious moves are being made by the staff and I'm interested to see it shake out. Am I to assume they are all the right ones at this time? Sorry for not giving absolute instantaneous approval to every move the staff makes in recruiting.

Wow how things have changed...

This is my first post. I have been lurking, my kids call it creeping, I like lurking better, on this board for 2 plus years. I really like Mr. Scott a lot; but whatever this staff does is ok by me.

I watch the NFL Draft from beginning to end every year. Would someone post the video of John Gruden "giving it" to Mel Kiper after Mr Kiper was giving his opinions of Russell Wilson right after he was drafted. I would to thank anyone or everyone that helps me out; and thank everyone that posts anything about SU recruits.

Go Cuse!!

This is my first post. I have been lurking, my kids call it creeping, I like lurking better, on this board for 2 plus years. I really like Mr. Scott a lot; but whatever this staff does is ok by me.

I watch the NFL Draft from beginning to end every year. Would someone post the video of John Gruden "giving it" to Mel Kiper after Mr Kiper was giving his opinions of Russell Wilson right after he was drafted. I would to thank anyone or everyone that helps me out; and thank everyone that posts anything about SU recruits.

Go Cuse!!

Welcome to SyracuseFan cuse62! Nice to hear you are no longer a creeper...I mean lurker.

anomander said:
I totally agree with this, but it's weird to see some certain people (not you) post in this thread who seem to have done a total 180 in their whole "trust the coach", "don't be negative" narrative. It seems like they actually do have opinions and they are finally coming to the surface. It's ok to have been a Shafer supporter, but hiding behind the I'm a better fan than you because I'm always positive seems to turned right around on them.

Just reread the thread can only assume you mean me?

If so you could not be more wrong. I'm trusting this coach more than SS and am amped about the future.

My opinion of this staff is that they know what they want and that is very good. They are capitalizing on the momentum of the hire rather than sitting back and writing it off. Very good. Next class could easily be the best we've had since P.

The one thing I've said that is a fact is that there is a limited time to get all their ducks in a row and that this is a tricky dance to get right this close to signing day. I'm not being critical. At all.

Creepy Lurker? :rolleyes:

We've all been there. When I was a mod for a cub website I'd have to go over every post and one poster had a "Hottest Chick" contest, when the kids were young and walking by well...creeper feeling indeed. It's a Cub website I swear! Jose Moran beat Elisha Cuthbert in the finals for those interested.

We've all been there. When I was a mod for a cub website I'd have to go over every post and one poster had a "Hottest Chick" contest, when the kids were young and walking by well...creeper feeling indeed. It's a Cub website I swear! Jose Moran beat Elisha Cuthbert in the finals for those interested.
Two things, first, must have been quite a few years ago. And secondly, Jose must have been one pretty dude to beat out Elisha Cuthbert in her prime.

Two things, first, must have been quite a few years ago. And secondly, Jose must have been one pretty dude to beat out Elisha Cuthbert in her prime.

The Caitlyn Jenner of her day and yes...a long time ago.

I wonder if the staff asked him to wait because they think they have another qb prospect they think is going to accept? I like this kid from what I've seen so is it possible that there is a really high priority qb on their list guy on the fence?

Go Cuse!!
I was once a lurker but I am still a creeper. ;)

Not sure if I should post "Dodo/Lurker by Genesis, or Creep by Radiohead.

TheCusian said:
Just reread the thread can only assume you mean me? If so you could not be more wrong. I'm trusting this coach more than SS and am amped about the future. My opinion of this staff is that they know what they want and that is very good. They are capitalizing on the momentum of the hire rather than sitting back and writing it off. Very good. Next class could easily be the best we've had since P. The one thing I've said that is a fact is that there is a limited time to get all their ducks in a row and that this is a tricky dance to get right this close to signing day. I'm not being critical. At all.

Did not mean you at all man.

Go Cuse!!
Is this the video?:

Is this the video?:

Thanks for posting. This isn't the one I was thinking about; but it brings up the same points, without Mr Gruden yelling/scolding Mr Kiper.

I trust this staff. I believe they know what they are looking for in a QB. I don't know if Mr Scott will be as good as Mr Wilson. I do believe if SU takes a flyer on a player, the 2 time offensive POY in La might be a someone we would. (Not to mention state champion and Gatorade POY)

I can still hear Mr Gruden saying, along with other things,"If they give him a chance, a legitate chance…….

Go Cuse

Scott is smart. He has proven to be able to win and make plays vs the best competition Louisiana has to offer. Is it possible he really is closer to 5'8" or so...maybe. Can he make the throws that HCDB needs his qb to make? It may be possible that HCDB doesn't want to roll out for a lot of passes when he isn't hitting that quick out. All I know is I like what Scott has to offer but again, it ain't my offense.

Scott is smart. He has proven to be able to win and make plays vs the best competition Louisiana has to offer. Is it possible he really is closer to 5'8" or so...maybe. Can he make the throws that HCDB needs his qb to make? It may be possible that HCDB doesn't want to roll out for a lot of passes when he isn't hitting that quick out. All I know is I like what Scott has to offer but again, it ain't my offense.

if he is about 5'9 or 5'10" I certainly understand the staff not being too keen on him as a QB. Offer to bring him in as an athlete, and if the young man chooses to go to Tulane(for example) as a QB only(assuming that is their offer) , then I totally understand it. I just hope the staff gives him an option to come here in some capacity. Very good athlete.

if he is about 5'9 or 5'10" I certainly understand the staff not being too keen on him as a QB. Offer to bring him in as an athlete, and if the young man chooses to go to Tulane(for example) as a QB only(assuming that is their offer) , then I totally understand it. I just hope the staff gives him an option to come here in some capacity. Very good athlete.

His father just posted two camp registrations with measurements (from Oregon state and LSU) that has him at 5'11 1/4" and 5'11 1/2" and 200-203 lbs

OVs can still be scheduled. Lack of anything there will tell it all.

And his father tweeted out in response to someone commenting on the situation ...

"It is what it is".

OVs can still be scheduled. Lack of anything there will tell it all.

And his father tweeted out in response to someone commenting on the situation ...

"It is what it is".
I believe that was in response to the constant comments about his height, based on context. His dad had tweeted about the thing about Lindsey's height, and then Steve Clark's dad tweeted to him, "It's insane, isn't it?" and that's what Scott's dad replied to with "it is what it is."