Class of 2016 - QB Lindsey Scott Jr (LA) LSU /JUCO / Mizzou/Nicholls St/Incarnate Word | Page 36 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 QB Lindsey Scott Jr (LA) LSU /JUCO / Mizzou/Nicholls St/Incarnate Word

Who knows what went down, but that twitter was classy. I like the kid even more now.
Absolutely. Classy kid! Wish he was in our program!

Kenterius Womack and Dungey 4 heisman

Son of a Nutcracker. This one hurts. I was so happy when he basically reaffirmed with the inhome visit the other day. Perhaps it didn't go as we thought.

LSU has been whiffing on QBs. Wonder if they finally offered.
If that's the case nothing we could have done would have ever mattered.

But I just can't see LSU taking a flyer on a kid his size.

That said he's gone, and I'll be shocked if he comes for his visit in two weeks to give us a chances to earn him back.

God only knows where we find a second QB for the class now.

I just wonder what made him change his mine after less than two day ago spend the whole day with Coach Lew and said I quote "Spending the day with this amazing guy" , and now decommitted. WOW

As expected, visit off. He is done with us.

Hope the kid has a plan and gets a shot somewhere. He's a baller and deserves a shot at a P5. Just wish it was with us

What the heck did Texanmark do. He just told me he was just in his neighborhood passing thru.:noidea:

Who knows what went down, but that twitter was classy. I like the kid even more now.

We have the nicest de-commitments. ;)

Good luck to Lindsey. He has a lot to prove and seemingly the "make up" to go on to do great things. Now go charge that phone kid.

Last edited:
Ugh. Kinda deflated right now. I like others feared he was to small, but seemed to have the right attitude and motor to overcome it. Wasn't in love, but now that he's gone (and he did it so well) I am sad. I am flat out angry if he winds up at Rutgers, just not sure at who.

Our qb situation is concerning right now. If Dungey can't go, and stay healthy for a whole season, we are in big trouble.

Hopefully Culpepper is the real deal.

Coaches need to pull a rabbit out of their hat in the next few weeks. No other QBs set for a visit.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseVegas

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom