Class of 2016 - QB Lindsey Scott Jr (LA) LSU /JUCO / Mizzou/Nicholls St/Incarnate Word | Page 34 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 QB Lindsey Scott Jr (LA) LSU /JUCO / Mizzou/Nicholls St/Incarnate Word

I don’t know about that. Didn’t they make contact with both Josh Jackson and Anthony Brown? As well as recently started following Anthony Russo among others over the past month. Plus they also reached out to the A&M transfer?
Doesn't mean they weren't prepared to take 3 QB's either. Nothing wrong with testing the waters of a few kids too.

The staff wants Lindsey here. If he leaves then maybe he felt slighted by other interest but we didn't stop recruiting him. There's no parallels between Scott and Brinson.

I don’t know about that. Didn’t they make contact with both Josh Jackson and Anthony Brown? As well as recently started following Anthony Russo among others over the past month. Plus they also reached out to the A&M transfer?
Yes they did, but aren't we hurting for QB's even with Scott in the fold. I think we need 3 in this class, right?

Dungey
Culpepper
Scott

Wilson?
Mahoney?

Am I missing someone. Its actually a bit terrifying. We have an injury prone Dungey, two true frosh, a former/current walkon who probably doesn't fit this new system, and Wilson who is not someone I want to give the reins to ever again.

Yes they did, but aren't we hurting for QB's even with Scott in the fold. I think we need 3 in this class, right?

Dungey
Culpepper
Scott

Wilson?
Mahoney?

Am I missing someone. Its actually a bit terrifying. We have an injury prone Dungey, two true frosh, a former/current walkon who probably doesn't fit this new system, and Wilson who is not someone I want to give the reins to ever again.

womack is going to try QB again also

nope, that's not true either. the only QB they've gone after was Modster and he's off the board.
Didn't they "go after" the two A&M transfers as well? I realize that didn't really get that far, but they were certainly interested.

Looks like Coach Lewis forgot to change his Twitter background image.
When I click on the link, the tweet opens in a new browser window that shows a Bowling Green background.

Looks like Coach Lewis forgot to change his Twitter background image.
When I click on the link, the tweet opens in a new browser window that shows a Bowling Green background.
LOL..it's been a busy week.