Class of 2025 - QB Rich Belin (NY) COMMITTED TO SYRACUSE (6/27/24) | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2025 QB Rich Belin (NY) COMMITTED TO SYRACUSE (6/27/24)

Don't his brothers play for Duke? Babers recruited the older brother QB hard but lost him to the allure of the QB guru Cutcliffe

Last edited:
His brother, Blake, took his OV to SU the weekend of May 31st. Henry plays for Duke.
I could be wrong on this but I think Blake and Rich are fraternal twins.

I could be wrong on this but I think Blake and Rich are fraternal twins.
No Way Love GIF by Lizzy McAlpine

For our talent gurus, does his offer list cause concern? Is he a development QB.

I bet Coach Fran sees a lot of similarities between himself and Rich. Both were spectacular athletes and extremely productive at the high school level, but were too short to play QB at the major college level. If QB at SU doesn’t work out, I’m sure there’s a place for him as a slot receiver or the defensive backfield.

I bet Coach Fran sees a lot of similarities between himself and Rich. Both were spectacular athletes and extremely productive at the high school level, but were too short to play QB at the major college level. If QB at SU doesn’t work out, I’m sure there’s a place for him as a slot receiver or the defensive backfield.
100%

If academics are his top priority, then maybe he goes elsewhere, considering Yale and Princeton offered . If football is the top priority? I would think we would be in a great spot

Confirmed. Will we get one twin? One twins?

Or zero twins?

I suspect it is going to be an even number of twins.

I have heard that the Belin twins don't feel they have to play together. So it could be an odd number.
"One is the loneliest number".
Yeah, I don't have any inside info on this.

But I did look at the recruiting profiles for both players on 247 and there is only one school listed as offering both of them.

So if they want to play for the same program, we probably already know who the lucky school is.

Of course, Blake has been offered by Duke. So if he likes Henry IV more than Rich I, he just might go in that direction.

Or these are the types of brothers that do not stick together.

In short, I got nothing. Except Blake and Rich remain twins. ;)

Well we know there is a third one out there for us, considering Washington isn't coming here and we passed on the Akron kid, I wonder if he's the third.
They say twins come in twos and this would be the second twin we got within a couple of days.

You know you have arrived when the hip twins still verballing. This could be a game changer. ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Foxda130

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom