Class of 2021 - QB Shedeur Sanders (TX) Portal from Jackson St | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2021 QB Shedeur Sanders (TX) Portal from Jackson St

it really isn't that hard to recruit well at Louisville, they have recruited well for a while, they had one terrible year because the players revolted against their coach, not because they went into the toilet as a program. Credit to Satterfield for sure, but kinda like Washington when Sarkisian took over for Willingham and Frost when he took over at UCF after O'Leary, it is hard to give TOO much credit when a good program has one bad year because players hated their coach

Last edited:
Announcing tonight. Looks like it’s Louisville. That coach is turning that thing around QUICK
It’s not Louisville. Could be FAU.

We were soooo fortunate to get Lamson before Sanders announced because Louisville would’ve put on a full court press for him had Sanders already been off the board. The fact they still recruited Sanders while we had Lamson as our only focus sealed the deal IMO.

We were soooo fortunate to get Lamson before Sanders announced because Louisville would’ve put on a full court press for him had Sanders already been off the board. The fact they still recruited Sanders while we had Lamson as our only focus sealed the deal IMO.
Can we expect an extra-large bag of cash to be offered to Lamson now? Not joking.

Ultimate fakeout to the Cards? He is even wearing the red suit a'la Lamar at the Heisman presentation...

Last edited:
Can we expect an extra-large bag of cash to be offered to Lamson now? Not joking.
Is the Governor of Virginia/Virginia Tech involved circa 1998? If so then yes.

Yep, sounds like it's gonna be FAU. Great get for Taggart.

Yep, sounds like it's gonna be FAU. Great get for Taggart.
I love when I’m wrong and the crystal balls are wrong and all the articles. That’s a big time recruit to get for a lot of reasons for FAU

Now we see our new OC and HCDFB protect our QB until signing day.
I heard a recent podcast that interviewed him and he said going into this process that his dream school was Stanford. Asked if said school suddenly reached out would you listen; he said he would not. Committed QBs rarely decommit because they commit to be a focal point of the class. I think we are safe.

I wonder if him choosing FAU has a lot to do with ho Taggert and of course our own Sterlin Gilbert used the Daniels kid down at USF

I heard a recent podcast that interviewed him and he said going into this process that his dream school was Stanford. Asked if said school suddenly reached out would you listen; he said he would not. Committed QBs rarely decommit because they commit to be a focal point of the class. I think we are safe.
Only certainty in life is death and taxes. Until any of our verbals sign, there is the risk of them changing their minds. Just as our staff is trying to change other committed players. Comes with the territory. We signed a really good QB. Others will come to want him. Maybe he is rock solid, if so great. We will know in December.

Hey Llvll...

1594684415528.gif

Choosing FAU after all those schools offered him is quite impressive. Cue the “how big was the bag” comments in 3...2..1...

Taggert could always recruit thats for sure.

Choosing FAU after all those schools offered him is quite impressive. Cue the “how big was the bag” comments in 3...2..1...
Or it could be that he wanted to go to a school where he would be guaranteed QB1 from day 1 and not have to compete with anyone else. Not even we would’ve been able to offer or would’ve been foolish enough to guarantee that.

I almost wish he went to U of L because the chances were high that it would’ve ended up being a PR nightmare if things didn’t go his way.

Or it could be that he wanted to go to a school where he would be guaranteed QB1 from day 1 and not have to compete with anyone else. Not even we would’ve been able to offer or would’ve been foolish enough to guarantee that.

I almost wish he went to U of L because the chances were high that it would’ve ended up being a PR nightmare if things didn’t go his way.

Oh trust me I’m with you. Makes all the sense in the world to go there. It’s shocking to me how so many people on here think they everytime a good recruit picks a lower profile school, they got paid. Hence my comment

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom