Class of 2024 - QB Trever Jackson (FL) Committed to FSU | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2024 QB Trever Jackson (FL) Committed to FSU

1000006520.jpg

This is interesting that it comes out after Jakhari signed his NLI.

But damn I’ll take another elite 11 QB any day of the week. 34 offers? Sounds like he’s a kid a lot of people think can play. Can’t wait to get a look at his highlight tape.

Im pretty sure the kid isnt worried about anyone on the current roster
This

Depth and elite talent loaded at positions doesn't seem to be an issue at the consistently very good programs.

Why are we worried?

We got our asses handed to us tonight because we didn't have depth or a competent backup QB. So USF game planned our gimmick offense and that disaster happened.

Give me all the top talent out there regardless of what the depth chart looks like

Please say that Cuse has room and interest! Def got a better arm than Villari... jk jk jk

This is exactly what we need. We need to take 2 HS QB’s this class and this kid should see an immediate line to learn under McCord and have a very good chance at starting for 4 years. I’d rather have 5 QB’s on the roster and let them sort it out on the field then promise 1 kid he would be the only QB that class. When we have 1 QB going into next year this is imperative. Wouldn’t mind signing another portal QB from a smaller school that is fine with getting a grad degree in Cuse and possibly being back up in case McCord gets hurt otherwise we’ll be running the wildcat all year long.

Skill position players are headlines, but winning starts with the
big boys up front. I'm sure any quarterback at this point isn't
too impressed with what they're seeing right now. McCord
especially needs that comfort zone to operate at a high
level.

The good schools sign as many good players as they can and then hand-me-down the guys that don't cut it to everyone else. Sometimes they get Tua Tagovailoa beating out a Jalen Hurts and sometimes they get a Stetson Bennett beating out a JT Daniels, but that doesn't happen without stock piling from both high school and the portal first.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom