Class of 2024 - QB Trever Jackson (FL) Committed to FSU | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2024 QB Trever Jackson (FL) Committed to FSU

He's not accurate. He got benched in his senior year after throwing for 50% completion.
My bad. I watched him throw in film. Looked it up.
Apologies
Trever Jackson gave a commitment to Florida State on Wednesday, adding yet another four-star talent to a top-10 class for the Seminoles. A class of 2024 quarterback from Jones High School (Orlando, Florida), Jackson completed 55.4 percent of his passes for 916 yards his senior season. He had seven passing touchdowns.

Fair enough.

Don't forget Devito did that too in his regional camps.

FSU is recruiting him as an athlete, not a QB.
Devito is in the NFL...as a QB...?

My bad. I watched him throw in film. Looked it up.
Apologies
Trever Jackson gave a commitment to Florida State on Wednesday, adding yet another four-star talent to a top-10 class for the Seminoles. A class of 2024 quarterback from Jones High School (Orlando, Florida), Jackson completed 55.4 percent of his passes for 916 yards his senior season. He had seven passing touchdowns.
No need to apologize, he had a tremendous junior season that earned him a bunch of offers, including his Ole Miss commitment. Unfortunately for him, those offers were mostly all pulled after he got benched his senior year once he transferred to a school in a tougher conference.

I have nothing against the kid, but context is necessary in the recruiting world. Someone mentioned Adly Enoicy the other day, who is a perfect example of a kid who (sadly) peaked too soon.

And Kevin Johnson... and Dee Brown.. believe Jason Poles as well...and the list goes on... Tebucky was recruited as a RB...
What's unique about Tebucky is that he requested the change after his junior year. It's amazing that someone with his size and speed was buried on the depth chart as a RB.

Last edited:
What's unique about Tebucky is that he requested the change after his junior year. It's amazing that someone with his size and speed was buried onnthe depth chart as a RB.
Yes his speed with Konrad blocking would
have made those teams better.
Konrad was faster then the RB's he was blocking for.

Yes his speed with Konrad blocking would
have made those teams better.
Konrad was faster then the RB's he was blocking for.
I just don't get how he wasn't better than he was. In '95 he was behind Thomas, which makes sense. He got more carries than McIntosh but had fewer yards. In '96 McIntosh passed him on the depth chart. I guess it just shows that there's more to the position than size and speed.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom