Class of 2018 - QB Will Levis (CT) Verbal to Penn St | Page 8 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2018 QB Will Levis (CT) Verbal to Penn St

Its the 3rd clause - ability to maintain high standards of personal conduct. What a joke coming from that university. By the way, anyone want to take a guess at the total settlement PSU had to pay the victims? My guess - $50 million
The amount is $93 million

A little reality check here: The "idiot" went 11 - 2 last year. What an idiot!

He made a good hire. But if the good hire moves on, he'll be back to sucking on O.

Follow along.

For some reason that's a little creepy
Yeah, it is. We've been aware of you for a long time... Gross. Like some creepy stalker...then they tell you, just how much they know about you, from all the watching they've been doing...yuck.
Then add words like (you are)"fine", and "your desire"... Top it all off with creepy helmet man, looking at you , Thinking God knows what...

Ewww.

Last edited:
Who did they beat besides OSU (who still outgained and outplayed them)?

You are too smart to believe Franklin is an idiot.

Franklin coached Vanderbilt to two .500 or better seasons in three years of coaching them. The last 2 years for Vandy doing that were 4-4 in 2008 and 4-2 in 1982!

He is a really, really good football coach. He is a very, very immoral man.

There are a million QB's in the portal. Impossible not to get one if you're looking.

That’s great, but I don’t think pocket passers are what we need to be successful.

What's interesting (and I dont know anything about Levis b/c I don't follow them) but the first Ped State article I read said he wouldn't be a good fit with their new OC Yurich because he's a dual threat QB and runs to much.

"Levis is a dual threat guy who relies heavily on his legs, while Yurcich has had primarily true pocket passers in his past offenses. In his chances to get snaps, Levis has proven he has an incredibly strong arm, however he has not proven he can go through all the reads and dissect a defense and make on-time, accurate throws."

What's interesting (and I dont know anything about Levis b/c I don't follow them) but the first Ped State article I read said he wouldn't be a good fit with their new OC Yurich because he's a dual threat QB and runs to much.

"Levis is a dual threat guy who relies heavily on his legs, while Yurcich has had primarily true pocket passers in his past offenses. In his chances to get snaps, Levis has proven he has an incredibly strong arm, however he has not proven he can go through all the reads and dissect a defense and make on-time, accurate throws."
To be clear, I was just putting a "yes and" on OIG's good joke and wasn't talking about anyone in particular.

That said, I saw a little of Penn State - Michigan over Thanksgiving and remember Levis as more of a running back than anything else.

Named starting QB for UK, another transfer, Joey Gatewood, from Auburn immediately announces transfer

Named starting QB for UK, another transfer, Joey Gatewood, from Auburn immediately announces transfer
This is the part about the portal I hate… didn’t win the competition? Okay, movin’ on.

You have positives, like Levis, who will get his shot. But, the other end of it doesn’t help.

Sometimes, there’s something to be said for sticking it out. Your opportunity might come in week 3 for poor performance or injury. But leaving school now guarantees there’ll be no opportunity this year.

This is the part about the portal I hate… didn’t win the competition? Okay, movin’ on.

You have positives, like Levis, who will get his shot. But, the other end of it doesn’t help.

Sometimes, there’s something to be said for sticking it out. Your opportunity might come in week 3 for poor performance or injury. But leaving school now guarantees there’ll be no opportunity this year.

Yup.

Imagine if Dungey hit the portal during summer camp his Frosh year?
< shudder >

Can't even tell what year some of these kids are in. Think Gatewood is a RS-SO because he redshirted '18, played '19 and then 20 doesn't count. This is the 2nd time he failed to win a SEC starting job. Time to find a weak depth chart at a G5 school and go get enrolled and sit and learn the system for a year.

Really hated when we missed out on levis. Thought we had a shot that then penn st offered.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlCuse

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom