QBs Still in Play | Page 13 | Syracusefan.com

QBs Still in Play

Let’s grab one of these portal grad transfers. There can’t be enough landing spots for all of them can there?

Let’s grab one of these portal grad transfers. There can’t be enough landing spots for all of them can there?
Some of them aren't going to land anywhere, except maybe staying where they are already.

Some of them aren't going to land anywhere, except maybe staying where they are already.
Plus we are not attractive to grad transfers right now. Almost all of them only have a year left to play, have been waiting to play for a long time and are looking for a home where they will be the starter from day one.

If we take a transfer QB in this class, it will probably be someone who is relatively young and will be okay with waiting for a year or two to play.

if he is cleared medically, I wonder if Anthony Brown would be willing to come here and be a backup to Tommy? even with clearance, maybe he would be willing to be next in line, serious injury could change his perspective a bit, maybe he will be happy just getting into blowout games and being the next guy up. or maybe I am on crack. either one is a fair answer. the kid I would love is Ramsey from IU, but that is a pipe dream, even with a lot of slots filled up, he has to be able to find an FBS starting gig somewhere

Have a feeling that, similar to Colt Brennan, I'll eventually be ending my Saturdays watching this kid put up huge numbers into the early morning wondering "what could have been?".

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom