QBs Still in Play

djorange1989

Hall of Fame
Dillion markiewicz. Noticed while looking at gilberts page,he like something from this kid. Maybe nothing but his tape and senior stats are impressive
haven't watched tape, but the kid is listed at 6 ft 4.5 and his senior stats are insane. 72% completions, 43 TDs and only 3 picks. had 7 rushing TDs as well, albeit at less than 2 ypc, not sure how many sacks went into that average. A Texas kid with those numbers and only a Stephen F Austin offer, very interesting

PhatOrange

Living Legend
interesting.

This was as of October:

Senior QB Dillon Markiewicz leads the Dallas area with 2,779 yards passing, and he has thrown for 32 TDs against just 1 interception.

PhatOrange

Living Legend
HCDB isn't going to be happy about the Smitty sleuthing that uncovered this...

This kid has put up crazy numbers through his career. He passed for over 4,000 yard this season and 52 TDs. How does a kid like this in Dallas go that under the radar?

I don't like his throwing motion but he can sling it and gets the job done. Had a 72% completion and I saw a blurb about 60%+ for his career. And he's throwing the ball downfield, these aren't screens.

Last edited:

orangenauburn

2019 Cali Winner (Receiving TDs)
What the competition level? He threw three picks in playoff loss against Lancaster?

chugg21

Gritty, High IQ, Scrappy, Gym Rat, Lunch Pail Guy
HCDB isn't going to be happy about the sleuthing that uncovered this...

This kid has put up crazy numbers through his career. He passed for over 4,000 yard this season and 52 TDs. How does a kid like this in Dallas go that under the radar?

I don't like his throwing motion but he can sling it and gets the job done. Had a 72% completion and I saw a blurb about 60%+ for his career. And he's throwing the ball downfield, these aren't screens.

These are the types where I assume that there has to be some kind of fatal flaw. Kids in that area have eyes on them since junior high. If the 2nd and 3rd tier TX schools aren't offering then there is something up.

RF2044

Living Legend
These are the types where I assume that there has to be some kind of fatal flaw. Kids in that area have eyes on them since junior high. If the 2nd and 3rd tier TX schools aren't offering then there is something up.
Definitely a fair question.

All4SU

Living Legend
His brother is a Center who was offered by McNeese State. So Sterlin has to be familiar with both.

cuse45

Scout Team
Watched the first five minutes of his film and I was shocked this kid doesn’t have bigger offers. Maybe he’s a later qualifier?

chugg21

Gritty, High IQ, Scrappy, Gym Rat, Lunch Pail Guy
Jarren Williams to the portal. Sign me up. Imagine no shot as he already used his redshirt and if he has to sit next year would have 2 to play 2 which doesn't line up with DeVito. Can't see anyone coming with only a direct path to 1 year of starting.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom