Quade Green academically ineligible | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

Quade Green academically ineligible

Washington shoots only 2% worse from 3 than Duke and 3% better than Kentucky. Problems are way more nuanced than your basic oversimplication.

Even acknowledging pereimeter shooting as a problem, if you have a poor perimeter shooting team, maybe feed your monstrous center more. There’s no one in the feeble PAC 12 who can contain him.

Wright (28%) has taken as many 3’s this year as Carter (41%), their second best outside shooter. That’s not good coaching to allow that midway through a season.

I haven’t seen a reasonable take on Hopkins yet. Too many have already made up their mind that Cuse lost the next great head coach despite no evidence of this whatsoever.

Ask CBB fans outside of Spokane and Syracuse, and you’d be hard-pressed to find more than a handful of people who even have an opinion on the guy. That’s how obscure he’s been so far. We’re making a titan out of a shadow here.

I wear orange whenever I fly (well, almost every day actually). I have had conversations in airport bars with bartenders or customers in Anchorage, Seattle, Portland and chicago that turned into some sort of "so what do you think of your old coach at UW?". Might have been other convos, but I don't remember 25% of the conversations I have

Really? I've been pleasantly surprised by how well Girard passes to the bigs. He does look for Marek and Sidibe and does a pretty solid job overall.

When he's not chucking it from 40 feet.

Washington lost tonight in OT to a 7-8 Cal team. Stewart only took 7 shots making 4 of them despite being the only player who shot over 36%, the next best Husky, in the game. The loss of Quade Green possibly really hurting Stewart? McDaniels (4 for 12), Carter (2 for 13), and Bey (4 for 11) all took the majority of the shots. They shot poorly not just from 3 (25%) but also from 2 (10 for 29) and 29.5% overall. Mike‘s team took a huge blow losing Green. Hoping they can adjust somehow and not suffer a total free fall. They have to find a way to keep Stewart involved, no way he should have only had one more shot attempt than Sidibe did for us today.

I wear orange whenever I fly (well, almost every day actually). I have had conversations in airport bars with bartenders or customers in Anchorage, Seattle, Portland and chicago that turned into some sort of "so what do you think of your old coach at UW?". Might have been other convos, but I don't remember 25% of the conversations I have

I bet 80% will always remember the conversations they had with you though. That’s a compliment. :)

I didn't read the thread, but would I be correct to predict a decent degree of the staple schadenfreude, with a side dish of sour grapes?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SyraFreed

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom