Quadir Copeland transferring to McNeese St | Page 26 | Syracusefan.com

Quadir Copeland transferring to McNeese St

hey academically speaking , a Syracuse degree ain't exactly mashed potatoes . you want to knock us for location fine. but the university itself offers many prestigious majors . best communications school in the land. say he wants biotech... you might have a case . but academically duke holds no edge over SYRACUSE. if all he wants is prestige and connections transfer to princeton and start every game. .
Syracuse is a fine university with high marks in some specialty areas.

But Duke isn't ranked as the #7 best in the USA for nothing. Comparatively, Syracuse is ranked #67.

But Duke isn't ranked as the #7 best in the USA for nothing. Comparatively, Syracuse is ranked #67.
Who makes these rankings you have referenced?

More importantly, what factors are considered when generating the rankings?

Is this a Nancy Cantor legacy? What was our highest ranking in the last 40 years?

Whatever Will Wade is doing, probably something shady, it has turned around McNeese St rapidly.

2021, 2022, 2023 (KP Rating) = 335, 340, 310
2024 = #67, 30-4, 12 seed.

In the new world he will probably find his way to a P5 school within 5 years.

Whatever Will Wade is doing, probably something shady, it has turned around McNeese St rapidly.

I’m honestly surprised a school didn’t bite this off season tbh

Probably next year I'd imagine.
Then littlereg said it before me.
The whole college sport is getting slimier by the day.

As much as it'll hurt, I'm going to be begrudgingly but intently following McNeese State next year to watch Q's progress (I think we all will be). So I decided to try to look up their schedule, but all i found out was that last year they beat Mississippi University for Women (but the men) 92-23? I wonder if Will Wade has a slide just for that in his pitch to transfers, or if all the slides are dedicated to illegal benefits stuff.

As much as it'll hurt, I'm going to be begrudgingly but intently following McNeese State next year to watch Q's progress (I think we all will be). So I decided to try to look up their schedule, but all i found out was that last year they beat Mississippi University for Women (but the men) 92-23? I wonder if Will Wade has a slide just for that in his pitch to transfers, or if all the slides are dedicated to illegal benefits stuff.
I have absolutely zero interest in following anything remotely related to McNeese State next year, or any year. Unless there's an Independence Bowl Part Deux where SU plays them again in football, it'll probably be another 45 years or so until they cross my radar.

Last edited:

It used to be shady. Shady as heck.

Now, I don't even think it is cheating, given NIL.

But, to your point, he's a cheating scumbag.

What is the mascot for Mississippi University for Women? I bet it's a dream school for guys looking to score.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom