Question about Courtside seats at the Dome | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Question about Courtside seats at the Dome

Tell him not to spend all that tip in one place.

He bought a courtside seat with it.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

tell him next time to stick around a little longer....went back in the second half to where he was to hook him up and he was outta there....must of been feeding time :)

They only work till halftime. He said you were a cheap . Lol. J/k. You tipped him with those breakfast sandwiches.

Thats to funny was just there a few weeks ago, actually the day of the Missouri game for a meeting with the wedding coordinator there. I love Wagner great wines and beer. I was pushing for Wagner but our first stop was at Ventosa and she fell in love. We havent decided 100% yet but I think the distance to Wagner from Syracuse has her a little concerned that its to far even though really its only about 20-25 min away from Ventosa. You will have to let me know how it was for your wedding seemed like a great spot to me.

We loved it! The room that they have is fantastic - and the food was (unbiased) some of the best I've ever had at a wedding. The view is beautiful.

But the distance was definitely an inconvenience. Its like 20 min from the closest hotel... My family is from cuse and my wife's from Rochester, but we also had quite a few people traveling from out of state - so it was even more of an inconvenience to fly in to 1 of the airports, drive 50 minutes to the hotel and still have another 20 minutes to the winery. My wife made me pony up for buses (not cheap).

BTW - The wedding coordinator (whom the restaurant is actually named for) there was a little blunt - but she knew what she was doing. My wife doesn't really get along with that type of personality, but IMO i thought she was on the money with everything.

Things are good man, -35 today tho lol. I love Glenora, I poured wine for 2 summers there back in the day. If you go down to the resturant, ask the person at the front desk about it. They should square you away. Tell the Fiance the wife and I say hey, hope the pups are doing good!

Man that cold allready, dame. Love the hotel/rooms they have there never stayed but they look great. Will definitely mention it to her tonight and I am sure she will get on the computer and start looking things up. Pups are doing great 2 1/2 years old and as much of a handful as ever. Cant wait to see your two pups when you guys make it back to CNY, hopefully soon!

Hope everyone caught LurkerRay and a friend courtside last night.

Thanks to a generous person.

Sure did. Got a couple pics I will have to send him. I was so happy to see him down there, but more so for his friend with him. It was a wonderful gesture.

Man that cold allready, dame. Love the hotel/rooms they have there never stayed but they look great. Will definitely mention it to her tonight and I am sure she will get on the computer and start looking things up. Pups are doing great 2 1/2 years old and as much of a handful as ever. Cant wait to see your two pups when you guys make it back to CNY, hopefully soon!

Stayed in a room after an anniversary dinne involved abour 4 to many bottles of wine. From what I remember, awesome rooms.

We loved it! The room that they have is fantastic - and the food was (unbiased) some of the best I've ever had at a wedding. The view is beautiful.

But the distance was definitely an inconvenience. Its like 20 min from the closest hotel... My family is from cuse and my wife's from Rochester, but we also had quite a few people traveling from out of state - so it was even more of an inconvenience to fly in to 1 of the airports, drive 50 minutes to the hotel and still have another 20 minutes to the winery. My wife made me pony up for buses (not cheap).

BTW - The wedding coordinator (whom the restaurant is actually named for) there was a little blunt - but she knew what she was doing. My wife doesn't really get along with that type of personality, but IMO i thought she was on the money with everything.

We definitely think a like because I thought the same thing about the wedding coordinator but my father was there who is hard headed so she had to repeat herself several times.. I had to crack a few jokes to keep it light but you could tell she had that type of personality because my fiance mentioned something about the chairs outside being rusty and if they would look like that for the wedding and she wasnt thrilled. The view from that place is stunning and allthough we only had lunch food was pretty good. Only downside is distance as you noted, most of the guests would be from syracuse but buses were also mentioned and not sure I have the budget to start going down that path. Only other thing I was dissapointed was that we couldnt really use the winery outside of pictures for me and her. There winery/brewery is pretty nice was hoping to do something with that but that was shot down pretty quick. I definitely think its an option as its more cost effective then Ventosa and the view and outside grounds are spectacular.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom