Question about tickets to Pitt | Syracusefan.com

Question about tickets to Pitt

CU44SE

All Conference
Was just wondering if anyone knew anything about the standing room only tickets at the Peterson Events Center? Looking for tickets for me and a couple friends and those are some of the only ones I could find on stubhub.

Anywhere in the Pete is a good seat. The standing room only seats are behind the baskets. Good visibility. If you don't mind standing you're fine.

You can find more online as well. Just be super expensive.

Anywhere in the Pete is a good seat. The standing room only seats are behind the baskets. Good visibility. If you don't mind standing you're fine.

You can find more online as well. Just be super expensive.

Were poor college kids haha, were not against standing at all. You think those tickets are worth 54 dollars a person?

Were poor college kids haha, were not against standing at all. You think those tickets are worth 54 dollars a person?

Yeah thats about as cheap as you will get and there really not bad seats. The Petersen is small. Anywhere in the house is a good seat.

wait til a few days before game day and look at stubhub...also check out craigslist in pittsburgh, few years ago I got lower level center court tickets for $50 each on craigslist few days before a game for a cuse game at the Pete

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RSmith

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom