Questions about seating for the first round game | Syracusefan.com

Questions about seating for the first round game

ThruWayWest

Scout Team
I went to the website on cuse.com and it appears that the tickets are general admission for the game. Selfishly, I enjoy my seat location up at the top of 101 and conversations I have with the guys I sit near during the season. Of course I do not have their contact information to set up a place to meet for the first round game. We just talk at games in the Dome. This is a random thought and likely impossible to answer. Here goes...any ways...As this will be my first playoff game as a season ticket holder. In past years do most people sit in the same general seats at the playoff games? Will I need to arrive early to get my seat? Even though the game is on Sunday night I am hopeful that we will get a decent crowd. That said it seems unlikely with all of the things happening that day with mother's day, etc.

Where are the members of this board sitting for the game? Perhaps if I don't sit with my normal crew it would be great to sit with knowledgeable cuse lax fans. It would be kind of fun to meet some of you.

I went to the website on cuse.com and it appears that the tickets are general admission for the game. Selfishly, I enjoy my seat location up at the top of 101 and conversations I have with the guys I sit near during the season. Of course I do not have their contact information to set up a place to meet for the first round game. We just talk at games in the Dome. This is a random thought and likely impossible to answer. Here goes...any ways...As this will be my first playoff game as a season ticket holder. In past years do most people sit in the same general seats at the playoff games? Will I need to arrive early to get my seat? Even though the game is on Sunday night I am hopeful that we will get a decent crowd. That said it seems unlikely with all of the things happening that day with mother's day, etc.

Where are the members of this board sitting for the game? Perhaps if I don't sit with my normal crew it would be great to sit with knowledgeable cuse lax fans. It would be kind of fun to meet some of you.

You shouldn't have a problem sitting where you want to be honest. Board members are usually in section 116 on the opposite side of the benches thats where legendary posters like OrangeExtreme and a few others will be. There may even be a pre-game tailgate in the fine lot.

Let me know if you end up tailgating. I would like to join in on that action. I met Extreme once at a football game. I should be able to find you all.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom