Quick and Dirty (in a good way) | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Quick and Dirty (in a good way)

Anybody remember the Pilgrim frank’s sold at old MacArthur Stadium? They were boiled in water and by the third inning the water was blood red as all the die was leached out, but damn they were mighty tasty.

Taj has to realize this Fall needs to be his breakout year. If he becomes a 1500+ yd guy he will a NFL prospect
Taj needs to put on at least 10lbs. Being home with nothing to do for almost 3 months should be easy to do IF HE WANTS IT
If he comes back still 170 that will tell me a lot

Taj needs to put on at least 10lbs. Being home with nothing to do for almost 3 months should be easy to do IF HE WANTS IT
If he comes back still 170 that will tell me a lot
10lbs quality weight...not Jamal Dumas type weight

Anybody remember the Pilgrim frank’s sold at old MacArthur Stadium? They were boiled in water and by the third inning the water was blood red as all the die was leached out, but damn they were mighty tasty.
Oh I remember them... Tobin's too. Glazier's up in the North Country still make them bright red.

5lb.png

Not sure a band plays right now.. If they cant play will many wany to be there? The bands i know about are being told already to not plan on playing in the fall. If yelling spreads the virus the Tomcat Tubas got to be even worse.

Its not like we'd have enough tubas anyways... Never enough tubas.

I know a lot of people are scared because they’ve been fear mongered. I hope the first game is filled to capacity with no restrictive measures. No masks, no distancing. Full restoration of constitutional rights. The crowd joyously sings the national anthem. And we win.
All I have to say is that you’re Delusional!

90,000 Americans are dead. Need any more ?

Those numbers are far from accurate
Shall we start listing other causes of death?
Never heard of quarantining the healthy before

All I have to say is that you’re Delusional!
Nope. I’m wide awake. Seems every time there is a crisis we lose civil liberties. They are rarely restored.
I may be delusional in my faith that the rest of the country will wake up or at least go to a football game without restrictions.

Those numbers are far from accurate
Shall we start listing other causes of death?
Never heard of quarantining the healthy before
Your a fool

We were trying to have 1 thread to talk about football on the football board if you guys want to knock it off. Plenty of talk on the off topic board about this.

Have any thought on the football season?
Yep my bad

I know a lot of people are scared because they’ve been fear mongered. I hope the first game is filled to capacity with no restrictive measures. No masks, no distancing. Full restoration of constitutional rights. The crowd joyously sings the national anthem. And we win.

You might not have heard the news, but there are a lot of dead people in NY from this virus.

You might not have heard the news, but there are a lot of dead people in NY from this virus.
Even if you believe those numbers, it doesn’t prove the efficacy of the restrictions.
Any “social distancing”, “shelter in place”, “lockdown”, “stay at home order”, “police state’, “martial law”, no matter how carefully worded, has myriad unintended health consequences that are more harmful than the actual virus. Not to mention the economic harm which may have already created a permanent underclass. You get shamed and called dumb on this board if you even bring it up.

Even if you believe those numbers, it doesn’t prove the efficacy of the restrictions.
Any “social distancing”, “shelter in place”, “lockdown”, “stay at home order”, “police state’, “martial law”, no matter how carefully worded, has myriad unintended health consequences that are more harmful than the actual virus. Not to mention the economic harm which may have already created a permanent underclass. You get shamed and called dumb on this board if you even bring it up.

Where do you live?

America

Do you live in New York, or another hot spot?
I'm also curious about your age group. In NY, the highest incidence of infection with coronavirus wasn't among people in nursing homes, it's among people in their 20s and people in their 50s.

So, even if you think you're indestructible and you don't need a mask or gloves, think about your grandparents, or your parents, or your kids. Someone you know is probably in a high risk group.
Wouldn't it break your heart if your "freedom" was the reason someone close to you died? Do it for other people, if you don't think you need to do it for yourself.

The last part sounds like a Hollywood star in one of those communist One World Together commercials. I guess the new world order propaganda is working. The Soros/Clinton/Gates/Rockefeller/Rothschild sponsored globalist agenda is being ushered in while our constitution is being dismantled. They are pushing contact tracing, rf chipping, mandatory vaccines, elimination of cash and mass censorship. That’s what I’m concerned with.

You can belittle “freedom” all you want but remember the patriots we just honored on Memorial Day. They gave their life to ensure the freedom of Americans.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom