Quick and Dirty (in a good way) | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Quick and Dirty (in a good way)

Just spit ballin here as it requires a lot more thought: STHers in donor priority rank to a point, parents 2 per player, band 100%, administration 200 total?, Students 500-1000, opposing fans block 150, cheerleaders only home team 100%, finally a lottery for the rest of the STHers to get a limited number each game.

The highest level donors would be asked if some want to bow out. No harm, no foul as they could keep their seats in 21.
No opposing fans. Cut down on travel. I would limit season ticket holders to central NY only. Keep it Local. 2000 students, 3 family members per game, Band Cheerleading team, admin limited to 25.
Faculty limited to 100
3 Family members per all staff.

12k total.

The last part sounds like a Hollywood star in one of those communist One World Together commercials. I guess the new world order propaganda is working. The Soros/Clinton/Gates/Rockefeller/Rothschild sponsored globalist agenda is being ushered in while our constitution is being dismantled. They are pushing contact tracing, rf chipping, mandatory vaccines, elimination of cash and mass censorship. That’s what I’m concerned with.

You can belittle “freedom” all you want but remember the patriots we just honored on Memorial Day. They gave their life to ensure the freedom of Americans.

You don't know me and I don't know you. I'm truly sorry for you that you have either so little heart or so little care for those who are sick.

My father was a Marine Corps Sergeant who fought in the Korean War. My step-father served in Japan in 1946-47 in the post WWII occupation. His brother was an Air Force Pilot and my father-in-law served in the Army during the Korean War.

So go screw yourself with your pious lectures, when you're the one who won't put a scarf in front of your mouth so you don't cough on some old person, or some young kid with asthma and maybe kill them.

FREEDOM ends at the point of harming someone else, you ass.

You don't know me and I don't know you. I'm truly sorry for you that you have either so little heart or so little care for those who are sick.
That’s right. You don’t know me and you know nothing of my heart or my level of care for those who are sick.
My father was a Marine Corps Sergeant who fought in the Korean War. My step-father served in Japan in 1946-47 in the post WWII occupation. His brother was an Air Force Pilot and my father-in-law served in the Army during the Korean War.
I can make lists too.
So go screw yourself with your pious lectures, when you're the one who won't put a scarf in front of your mouth so you don't cough on some old person, or some young kid with asthma and maybe kill them.
You’re the one moralizing, trying to force everyone to think and act like you. Who said I have a cough? Who‘s to say I’m not old? Who’s to say I’m not a young person with asthma? Go ahead. Keep wearing your scarf. I’m sure plenty of people will clap for you.
FREEDOM ends at the point of harming someone else, you ass.
Well, I guess that’s where our ideologies diverge. I don’t believe the mainstream narrative. I don’t believe the risk is great enough to where the state should curtail individual freedoms. The state has not adequately addressed the long-term consequences of restrictions. This has been planned for a long time. The people running this scam (the WHO, CDC, NIAID, Fauci, Gates, or Birx) are extremely corrupt and they certainly do not care about the collective good that you champion.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom