Quick guess at the 2019 schedule... | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Quick guess at the 2019 schedule...

Didn't quite expect a response like this! Fully aware that Syracuse gets the benefit of the doubt when it comes to scheduling, just found it odd that they would throw away a home game. And I like having the Orange play at home since it guarantees the game will be streamed on ESPN. Maybe SU does get soft playing in the dome - that is an interesting discussion point - but away games (especially night games at Hobart midweek) are usually a lot harder than playing at home. I'd feel better if it was a home game.

Does anyone know why they have the deal with Albany and Army that they do? I imagine those teams might like it since they get exposure upstate, and they'd rather not deal with weather problems. Still seems strange. They also seem to never play teams like Siena/Binghamton on the road.

I wasn’t directing my response just to you, so I apologize for that. It was meant as a response to the general discussion

I wasn’t directing my response just to you, so I apologize for that. It was meant as a response to the general discussion

No worries! Very much understand where you are coming from. Here's to a successful 2019 Orange lacrosse season.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom