Quincy Guerrier to test the NBA and enter the portal | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Quincy Guerrier to test the NBA and enter the portal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Other than Melo has JB ever agreed that any kid that left was ready?
Between his Frosh and Sophs never being ready to players never should leave Jim obviously likes his steak well done.

Other than Melo has JB ever agreed that any kid that left was ready?
Between his Frosh and Sophs never being ready to players never should leave Jim obviously likes his steak well done.

Pearl.
Billy Owens.
Flynn.
MCW.
Dion.

Yeah he’s dragged some players through the mud after they declared or were rumored to. It was funny when he did it to Hak. But 10 years later it stopped being funny and started ticking off players and handlers.

I disagree Otto and agree with TexanMark.

When NBA scouts tell him he's not ready, (if he is even considering testing the waters), he should listen and I believe that's what they will tell him.

But, Q was an intense, athletic player for us this year. He did a lot, 8 double doubles, 159 rebs, 32 min game, 27 pts high vs. Buffalo. And, he will go and do whatever he wants, as it should be.

If he wants to play, it's Europe, IMHO. I hope he stays with us at least for another year and works on his game.
Q will be a success in life...his work ethic and ability to master two languages will create opportunity for him outside of basketball. One more year will get him closer to graduation too. While I don't believe college is some sort of magical must do event for success, having a transcript does open up more doors.

I don't get too bothered by players leaving anymore...this is the outcome of free agency. Players are not loyal to schools and schools want to win over player welfare. Sad but reality.

He will be told hes not an any round pick
I would bet he's told he's a 2nd rounder but I still wouldn't expect him to actually be drafted. Guys are generally sold that they're more highly touted than they actually are.

I would bet he's told he's a 2nd rounder but I still wouldn't expect him to actually be drafted. Guys are generally sold that they're more highly touted than they actually are.
Next thing you'll tell me...that playing basketball in Siberia is a good thing.

Pearl.
Billy Owens.
Flynn.
MCW.
Dion.

Nah, Boeheim lobbied Pearl hard to come back to school, and enlisted a number of others to help make the argument. (Your Dome hoops seats are very close to one of them.)

John O. is still around. He entered my March Madness pool this year. I haven't heard from anyone else.

Hope to see him in November, but I don't think he's a smartphone user, we'll see what the ticketing change does to the oldtimers.

Draft, no agent, gets feedback and either returns here OR goes to another program for one year.

Yeah he’s dragged some players through the mud after they declared or were rumored to. It was funny when he did it to Hak. But 10 years later it stopped being funny and started ticking off players and handlers.
the mood in the room has changed. people get ticked off and offended now much more than they used to...

the mood in the room has changed. people get ticked off and offended now much more than they used to...
No, it’s called people are tired of taking shiz from someone in a position of power because a kid did something he disagreed with

No, it’s called people are tired of taking shiz from someone in a position of power because a kid did something he disagreed with
society has become super sensitive...cancel culture etc...that "scandal" about JB talking down that prima donna who quit Duke (they WERE better without him!!!!) NEVER would have been anything before the social media robots took over the world.

I'm old enough to know that its not only an improvement the way things are headed with all this hyper PC stuff...for the people that are growing up now they likely don't get it...they just get offended by everything and think that is the way it should be.

society has become super sensitive...cancel culture etc...that "scandal" about JB talking down that prima donna who quit Duke (they WERE better without him!!!!) NEVER would have been anything before the social media robots took over the world.

I'm old enough to know that its not only an improvement the way things are headed with all this hyper PC stuff...for the people that are growing up now they likely don't get it...they just get offended by everything and think that is the way it should be.
Wheres My Country Gone by Blastoision on DeviantArt

Man I just don’t see Q leaving Cuse for another program. Just don’t think that’s his DNA. But I’m thinking pro
Benny is gonna get minutes regardless who is here and if Jimmy Jr comes in......
I wouldn't blame Q for dipping. Don't want him to because he would outproduce both of them but it is what it is (that's gonna be my saying alll summer long...Eh it is what it is)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cuse702

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom