Quincy Guerrier to test the NBA and enter the portal | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Quincy Guerrier to test the NBA and enter the portal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Benny is gonna get minutes regardless who is here and if Jimmy Jr comes in...
I wouldn't blame Q for dipping. Don't want him to because he would outproduce both of them but it is what it is (that's gonna be my saying alll summer long...Eh it is what it is)
Q and Benny would be hard to match up with for opposing teams.

Benny is gonna get minutes regardless who is here and if Jimmy Jr comes in...
I wouldn't blame Q for dipping. Don't want him to because he would outproduce both of them but it is what it is (that's gonna be my saying alll summer long...Eh it is what it is)
Would really be crappy if Q didn’t come back because of Jimmy... ugh

Would really be crappy if Q didn’t come back because of Jimmy... ugh
Yep I 100% agree and I wouldn't blame him. If Jimmy Jr comes, Q should go for guarantee minutes elsewhere. It would be his last year (he's older) and he would dominate pretty much anywhere

Is it just me or is Q kinda spazzy with his handle? His feet take a really wide base when he drives or backs down someone and dribbles pretty far away from his body. This makes him “play small” with the rock and he’s not a skyscraper to begin with.

Yes, I would like him back and agree as others have said he’d likely board better with Jesse and Benny than Marek and Alan.

So to confirm...testing waters...pays his own way...can come back if he is told he has things in his game to work on. Is that how that testing works?

Lottery is in June and draft is in July, combine is thrown between the two

Hopefully not too many people are in his ear like this.

There are other places to make good money then just the Association. Hopefully w/ Covid on the outs, countries around the world will be accessible again, and he can start his professional career. If not, he can always come back. Win/win.

Hopefully he performs well in the the pre-draft period, but it's hard to see his size and athleticism providing much interest in the draft. He's a tweener that doesn't do anything really well.

I hope for his sake, unless he has no problem going overseas, that he uses this period to get feedback, find out where to improve and then decide his next move. If it's to go pro, great, I hope he does well. Hopefully, he's not 99% in right now and getting ready to hire an agent until that true feedback is in, along with seeing who else is in.

BTW, I think Q should go. Sign with an agent. Get healthy. Try to get a commit from a late second round team or a team that will sign him as an undrafted FA in a good situation.

He's going to be 22 by the draft. He should go.

BTW, I think Q should go. Sign with an agent. Get healthy. Try to get a commit from a late second round team or a team that will sign him as an undrafted FA in a good situation.

The age is certainly a factor, but it's hard to see him getting a 2nd round commitment. Maybe he can be stashed and go play overseas because he's Canadian?

Tend to agree. While I’d love to see him another year and develop more, I’m not sure he’s going to take the leap necessary where his draft prospects will drastically change (unless he really improves his handle and finishing ability).

Q is no PF and that's were we play him. strong upper body but lacking about 2 more inches of leg.
he knows where he's slotted again next year. and probably a bit more 5 if marek leaves.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom