Quincy on next years team | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Quincy on next years team

Quincy on next years team

• Yes

Votes: 42 27.8%
  • No

Votes: 109 72.2%

• Total voters
Yes. Please people don't overthink this he is on nobody's draft board.

If we had him back...it would be nice. Assuming Jim could actually realize he goes 6-7 deep in front court quality and run the team in waves of bodies attacking the other team defensively. Buddy, Joe and Symir can stay out top and run the offense and shoot. I wonder if Cole will take over Marek's position but actually give teams a real issue with a shooting threat anywhere?

If he doesn't come back, we need another athletic forward. There is no doubt about that, now that Griffin, Woody and Braswell are all gone.

. That is, if you come out too early and don't get drafted, you're kinda screwed. However, if you just want a job as a pro overseas, it's much less important.

Agreed for the most part, but Brissett is showing it’s not impossible. i don’t see Q being in the nba regardless fwiw even if he comes back. Think he could have a nice euro career though

I looked and couldnt find him on any 21 NBA mock drafts...I think he wants NBA.

Depending on what feedback he gets, I think he should come back and try next year...I have seen him mentioned on a few 22 mocks. needs to come back and improve his weaknesses and get drafted, imo.

If we had him back...it would be nice. Assuming Jim could actually realize he goes 6-7 deep in front court quality and run the team in waves of bodies attacking the other team defensively. Buddy, Joe and Symir can stay out top and run the offense and shoot. I wonder if Cole will take over Marek's position but actually give teams a real issue with a shooting threat anywhere?
I think we’d see Cole spell some at the 2 if he proved he could handle it. He did say that was part of the plan.

If he doesn't come back, we need another athletic forward. There is no doubt about that, now that Griffin, Woody and Braswell are all gone.
No other forward is coming unless it’s someone happy to get, maybe, 2 minutes a game. Cuse isn’t going to recruit over who they have.

No. If he goes elsewhere he will have teammates willing to low five him after shooting a free throw.
When Q does finally leave SU, I will truly miss this routine of his. One of the best personal touches any player has ever introduced to SU. Right up there with Moten’s high socks,

I think we’d see Cole spell some at the 2 if he proved he could handle it. He did say that was part of the plan.

He doesn't have the lateral quickness to play guard.
He's nowhere near Woody or Griffin in that regard.
He's a good player, but he's a slow stretch 4 who can't play switching man-to-man defense.

No other forward is coming unless it’s someone happy to get, maybe, 2 minutes a game. Cuse isn’t going to recruit over who they have.

Well, let me just say that when we have Buddy, Joe, Jimmy and Swider out there, that is going to be probably the worst defensive team we have ever had. Just get yourself ready for it now. We are going to have to score 80 points a game to win games.

I wish, but if i'm him, i see my minutes diminished just from the presence of Cole and Jimmy at the same position. Maybe that makes him more effective/efficient, but how does that play in the eyes of scouts? The counter argument is that his draft stock right now is very low, and i don't know how it would get worse, assuming he doesn't get injured. He should come back healthy and with even better skills. His 3 ball alone improved over last year, and could take another step up.

He doesn't have the lateral quickness to play guard.
He's nowhere near Woody or Griffin in that regard.
He's a good player, but he's a slow stretch 4 who can't play switching man-to-man defense.
Just saying...he said it like it was said to him. So if JB realistically think QG is coming back...maybe it’s JB speak as we all know happens...or maybe it’s an idea and they will try it out in practice.

I don’t see it realistically...but ...can u imagine if?

Well, let me just say that when we have Buddy, Joe, Jimmy and Swider out there, that is going to be probably the worst defensive team we have ever had. Just get yourself ready for it now. We are going to have to score 80 points a game to win games.
plus benny/jesse/frank though...thats a long team with a lot of size...especially on the backline...4 guys over 6'6" will make up for some of that lack of lateral quickness.

I think it could be a problem (i wish the guards were better defensively) but it could also be a thing where players get by the guards and then have nowhere to go. Like a chinese finger trap haha

at the end of the day...how many losses last year were becasue the other team just lit it up all game long? Not many...it was when the team couldnt score AND didnt play well on D. I think the defense will be good, actually.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom