Quincy on next years team | Syracusefan.com

Quincy on next years team

Quincy on next years team

• Yes

Votes: 42 27.8%
  • No

Votes: 109 72.2%

• Total voters
Doesn't it come down largely to whether a guy is seeking a pro career or the nba? Meaning, if the nba is what you seek, when you come out plays a large part in your potential success making a team (unless you have uber talent dripping from the court like guys such as McCullough or Grant). That is, if you come out too early and don't get drafted, you're kinda screwed. However, if you just want a job as a pro overseas, it's much less important.

Would love to have Quincy back. BUT it feels like we've taken steps to replace him [and Woody / Braswell] in the lineup by bringing in Swider and Jimmy Jr. So I seems like we've moved on -- which is why I don't expect him back.

I'd have to believe that the coaching staff would welcome him back with open arms, if he were so inclined.

Still feels like a coin flip to me but I’ll go with no based on his age. I just assume he wants to get started on the next chapter sooner than later.
We all said that in college...how many of us would like to hop in the time machine and head back to college in our 21 year old body but with our adult mind...oh and maybe $10K extra play money per semester.

We all said that in college...how many of us would like to hop in the time machine and head back to college in our 21 year old body but with our adult mind...oh and maybe $10K extra play money per semester.

I think it's different for a person with aspirations to play in the NBA. He turns 22 next month. You can quickly become a dinosaur in that profession.

But yes, I'd love to be 21 again. Without the Covid and the social media.

Would love to have Quincy back. BUT it feels like we've taken steps to replace him [and Woody / Braswell] in the lineup by bringing in Swider and Jimmy Jr. So I seems like we've moved on -- which is why I don't expect him back.

I'd have to believe that the coaching staff would welcome him back with open arms, if he were so inclined.
If we had him back...it would be nice. Assuming Jim could actually realize he goes 6-7 deep in front court quality and run the team in waves of bodies attacking the other team defensively. Buddy, Joe and Symir can stay out top and run the offense and shoot. I wonder if Cole will take over Marek's position but actually give teams a real issue with a shooting threat anywhere?

one thing to think about.. Europe is a mess right now with Covid issues.. Not nearly as much fun to be a kid with a job playing in those leagues under lock down.

That's true. But with the mass proliferation of vaccinations, that has to be changing for the better soon, right?

That's true. But with the mass proliferation of vaccinations, that has to be changing for the better soon, right?
that would depend on what league you ended up in i suppose..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom