Quincy on next years team | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Quincy on next years team

Quincy on next years team

• Yes

Votes: 42 27.8%
  • No

Votes: 109 72.2%

• Total voters
The two best years - I found of recent were 09-10 and 10-11. In both years we were top 50 in FG pct (#1 in 09-10) and had a plus rebounding differential.

Must be due to offensive rebounding. We were 258th in defensive rebounding in 2010 and 220 in 2011.

Interestingly enough we have finished in the top half of defensive rebounding just once in 25 years and that was an NIT team in 2008.

Must be due to offensive rebounding. We were 258th in defensive rebounding in 2010 and 220 in 2011.

Interestingly enough we have finished in the top half of defensive rebounding just once in 25 years and that was an NIT team in 2008.

Yep it was offensive. Essentially every year we have had a rebounding surplus was due to offensive rebounding.

I'm really confident Q will come back and play for us next year.

You'd have to be crazy to think a Canadian SU forward who everyone thought was leaving way before he was ready could ever make it to the NBA.

Please. Never happen. Of course he's coming back.

Before Jimmy committed JB said "We have 3 forwards now and will get to 4." Fould be because he knew Jimmy's decision and slipped, could be the plans are for Frank to play the 4, could be that he feels good about Quincy coming back.
I thought the same thing when I heard this.

Wonder if the plan is to use him like Big Rick in 2010. 10-15 mins at PF and 10-15 at Center

If Frank stays, it would make sense that the outlook of splitting time at PF would be an appealing carrot

True and I guess it was really a combination of two of the three plus a fourth that would involve an unknown recruit. Jimmy, Benny and Cole are the only three forwards on the roster currently. Is the fourth Frank, Quincy, or ?
Or perhaps he was thinking we have Quincy until we officially don’t have him.

Need another guard before a forward imo. Next piece we need on top of Anslem is a transition swingman. Someone about 6'5+ finishes 10-12 feet out and both hands around the rim, and likes playing guard on offense. Someone who can draw a few fouls inside. Doesn't need any 3 point shot. If younger, someone with some extraordinary speed would be nice. Harder to get offensive rebounds when we're not drawing help defense near the rim, need someone to give us a opportunity to get 2 guys in the low block on occasion to an advantage.

That's going to be Lands. They call him a SF, but I see a Syracuse 2G when I look at his game. He's 6-5, already has 3 point range and can get to the rim.

That's going to be Lands. They call him a SF, but I see a Syracuse 2G when I look at his game. He's 6-5, already has 3 point range and can get to the rim.
No doubt

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom