quinta funderburke | Syracusefan.com

quinta funderburke

CusefanATL

2018 Iggy Post Season Record NCAA Winner
is it odd that not 1 word has been said about him on the board, twitter, or any link that i have seen?

did he even play?

is it odd that not 1 word has been said about him on the board, twitter, or any link that i have seen?

did he even play?
The football's like a one man cold to Quina Funderburke. Quinta Funderburke's the only man catching it. Quinta Funderburke's the only man coming down with it.

He didn't catch any balls. He didn't even get any balls thrown his way.

Loeb and Kinder were busy running for their lives from our 1st team defense for most of the day.

During the open practices that I observed, West and Clark were getting 1st team reps.

Of course, none of this means anything come August.

that and Macauley Hill had 4 passes thrown to him and 4 catches. As Cliff Claven might say, "What's up with that?"

It's still way early, but yeah - Funderburke on the 2nd team might be a little surprising, but hey, let's hope he's not all hype...

I think it was either McDonald or Shaffer that said he's still got a lot of work before he's where he needs to be. I think it was in one of their interviews.

Lots of motivation to go around for the next three or four months.

In regards to how he handles practice or?
I just heard he's been a disappointment so far. Not that he wont ever get there. I think he will. I dont know his practice habits. I mentioned Marcus Sales because he reminds me of him. I didnt think Sales was a 4 star WR, I thought he was a little overhyped. We expected so much from him and Lobdell, but they just didnt have that special skill set to be an elite WR in college. Im not sure if QF will ever be that type of WR. IMO I think he will be like a Marcus Sales type.

Lots of motivation to go around for the next three or four months.
All4, all I can think about when I look at your avatar is:

great_8.jpg

Did...did you just quote Clifford Franklin of The Replacements fame?
Are you asking if I quoted one of the best lines from the greatest sports movie of all time?

If so, yes.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Are you asking if I quoted one of the best lines from the greatest sports movie of all time?

If so, yes.

Man, if you're talking about best lines from the greatest sports movie, I'd have thought you would go with "My team is on the floor" or "After what Jimmy did, it would take the Indiana National Guard to get me out of here."

He was on the opposite side of the field from me but he was smaller than I expected. I was shocked to see Hill get more snaps. Seemed to me the staff was trying to send a message.

I think it was either McDonald or Shaffer that said he's still got a lot of work before he's where he needs to be. I think it was in one of their interviews.

but isn't this the same guy coaches were saying was the best receiver on the team last year? i don't get it. maybe using this as motivation? he definitely looks the part. i was also watching him block, and seemed to be adequate enough their. i think a lot has to be him playing with the 2's. he has made some catches throughout the Spring that not many other WR's could have made. The qb just needs the time to actually be able to throw it down the field. The 1's DL absolutely dominated

If so, yes.

Come on, its gotta be Major League.

"This guy's dead!" "Then cross him off the list"

"Yep, we've got uniforms and everything, it's really great!"

"Janice Bowden: I hear baseball players make awfully good salaries nowadays.
Jake Taylor: Well it all depends on how good you are.
Janice Bowden: How good are you?
Jake Taylor: I make the league minimum."

And, if you have ever been around dominican ball players, Pedro Cerrano is so dead on it isn't even funny.

All4, all I can think about when I look at your avatar is:

great_8.jpg
Great, now I've got the Ballad of Cat Ballou in my head again. Nat King Cole and Stubby Kay are going to be reverberating all night. My coworkers may even hear me singing the refrain... Curse that catchy song and the easy tie in to Shafer's catchphrase.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom