R.I.P. Knicks | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

R.I.P. Knicks

a

• a

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • a

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Melo wants Woodson back because he knows he can control Woodsy. A big name coach is going to make Melo do things he doesn't want to do.

Melo wants Woodson back because he knows he can control Woodsy. A big name coach is going to make Melo do things he doesn't want to do.

Yeah, it couldn't be Carmelo wants him back because the team flourished under Woodson despite the lineup being in constant flux due to numerous injuries. We all know the overweight out-of-shape ball-stopper only wants to get his and cares nothing about winning.

that description of woodson couldn't possibly be any further from how woodson has described his coaching style or what anyone associated with the Knicks has said about him. a couple weeks ago, when asked about whether he wanted woodson back, carmelo said "I’m a big supporter of what coach Woodson has done. His approach to the game, and what he gets out of all his players, even me. He holds everybody accountable and that’s what we need.”

Yeah always makes sense to rush your starting point guard back from a serious injury for a game 5 in a series this team wasn't winning anyways.

A partially torn meniscus is not a serious injury...it's quite minor!

Think deep down in places he doesn't talk about at parties Carmelo regrets forcing his way out of Denver? Now he gets to waste his prime on a capped out team with no chance for a ring. I think his D List reality show gold digger wife wanted NY more than he did.

Bynum is odd, I cant figure out what I think of him. Im sure somehow Miami will figure out a way to get Nash if they dont win this year.

Being on the west coast I see a lot of Bynum. He's got a ton of talent but maturity and attitude are the issues and to be honest I don't feel he's ever going to resolve that. As he is currently, I'd take Chandler over him everyday of the week.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom