Random Bubble Stuff... | Syracusefan.com

Random Bubble Stuff...

Bayside44

Are spouses in the bubble? Think the camera guy would've gotten Julie if so. Otherwise looks like these guys are going to get grouchy the longer they are there.

Sorta really like the tournament sites being in the same place, very World Cup feel to it. Would be fun (but impossible) to do that moving forward around the country.

Are spouses in the bubble? Think the camera guy would've gotten Julie if so. Otherwise looks like these guys are going to get grouchy the longer they are there.

Sorta really like the tournament sites being in the same place, very World Cup feel to it. Would be fun (but impossible) to do that moving forward around the country.
they showed Julie I thought a couple of times

Last edited:

Pretty sure I read in a PS article that Julie and Jimmy stayed home.

I thought I caught a glimpse of a woman with a very weird white dress on standing close to the team. I thought, “Julie?” Then, “Nah, she would never wear that.”

I just imagine sitting in his room watching days of film on Houston . Absolutely no distractions

I just imagine sitting in his room watching days of film on Houston . Absolutely no distractions

Here's a live look-in at Joe Girard's room:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom