Rank Syracuse, you cowards | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Rank Syracuse, you cowards

Is there a world where we beat Pitt and still don't get ranked? It seems plausible. Part of me really wants to be ranked, part of me thinks the difference in being #25 or ARV isn't a big deal and wants to see a team that feels disrespected going into the Va Tech game.
Not getting ranked is a good thing. Keeps the Orange striving to get better. They lost to Stanford because they were coming off a bye and they thought Stanford would be a cupcake win.

Not getting ranked is a good thing. Keeps the Orange striving to get better. They lost to Stanford because they were coming off a bye and they thought Stanford would be a cupcake win.

I mean before playing Pitt!

In hindsight, the Stanford loss at home was a really bad loss. In the 3 weeks after beating Syracuse, they have lost 40-14 @ Clemson, lost 31-7 at home vs VT, and lost 49-7 @ Notre Dame. In total, Stanford has been outscored 120-28 over the past 3 weeks.
In hindsight? Who didnt see that as a bad game when they lost it? Only the delusional folks tried to convince themselves that Stanford was anything more than a mediocre to awful team

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SyraFreed

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom