Rate the Early Signing Class... | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Rate the Early Signing Class...

We haven't lost the RB's.

Yet.

I recognize that, but we didn't get either of them on early signing day.
To me, it says that these 3 guys are not qualified.
Now, maybe the better of the RBs can somehow qualify by February, and we pick up a couple stud JUCOs for the lines. But until that happens, our class is what it is.

It's interesting how many people are viewing the early signing period as all or nothing with our commits. If these guys were that far behind, wouldn't the staff have moved on?

It's interesting how many people are viewing the early signing period as all or nothing with our commits. If these guys were that far behind, wouldn't the staff have moved on?
We don't know if they have or haven't. Have they officially visited yet?

We don't know if they have or haven't. Have they officially visited yet?
Off the top of my head I'm not sure, but I think they all have. Leading up to the early signing period, I believe they were all expected to sign. Since they didn't some people act as if they decommitted.

Off the top of my head I'm not sure, but I think they all have. Leading up to the early signing period, I believe they were all expected to sign. Since they didn't some people act as if they decommitted.
They didn't decommit, but I think it's fair to question whether they make it here. If everything was 100% clear cut, they would have already signed.

They didn't decommit, but I think it's fair to question whether they make it here. If everything was 100% clear cut, they would have already signed.

Agreed.

I do think there is a difference between “committed but has qualifying issues” vs “looking around for a bigger offer”...

I don’t that we know which bucket the RBs fall. It will be telling if any other RBs show up on the radar with an offer.

Our AA center did decommit.

We weren't talking about him. We were talking about the current commits that didn't sign.

There were only 3. He was one of them, along with both running backs.

I could be completely wrong here but I believe he had his offer pulled as opposed to losing interest in SU.

very interested ro hear what happened, just for piece of mind

There were only 3. He was one of them, along with both running backs.
Ok. I wasn't referring to him. As people in the know have suggested, I've forgotten about him. I thought there were 3 besides him. Forgive me for not going to the recruiting board and clarifying.

B-... Losing our star recruit drops it from a B to B- imo. Chance flipping prevented the grade from falling to a C+

Ok. I wasn't referring to him. As people in the know have suggested, I've forgotten about him. I thought there were 3 besides him. Forgive me for not going to the recruiting board and clarifying.

Dixon
Jordan
Ja'Qurius Smith

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseVegas

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors