raymon and funderburke | Syracusefan.com

raymon and funderburke

IHeartSUFball

All Conference
people need to realize these two besides allen are the gem of the class, I know they aren't classified with this recruiting class but these two guys are huge gets and will play an important part next year.

Really want to see both of these guys play. I think they will be studs.

Sent from my HTC PH39100 using Tapatalk 2

Have any of you guys seen them play or are you basing it off the fact that they're transfers?

Raymon had a good freshmen year at Iowa, funderburke based off what read and hurt... He has the measurables too

people need to realize these two besides allen are the gem of the class, I know they aren't classified with this recruiting class but these two guys are huge gets and will play an important part next year.

I think EVERYONE realizes that. Funderburk steps into an enormous area of need.

And Raymon [and potentially Wayne Williams] provide us with impressive size / speed / athleticism on the interior of the DL. I can't ever remember having this many good DTs. Bromley, Raymon, Crume, Jones, Williams, and Walls -- that's a lot of beef.

I remember watching Funderburke play on ESPN against a team from Ohio and I thought he was the real deal. Big, imposing, fluid, graceful.

im sure a lot of people realize that...just saying in general that those 2 will be studs and dasher right with thompson too...i think this class of talent that is playing next year wills tep in and fill any void.. SALES hasnt done squat really since USC imo... funder will fill in nicely for alec

Ron Thompson, Funderburk, Raymon, Arciniega, a Soph Broyld, Zach Allen, Darius Kelly...a lot to be excited about as far as new potential impact players.

I think EVERYONE realizes that. Funderburk steps into an enormous area of need.

And Raymon [and potentially Wayne Williams] provide us with impressive size / speed / athleticism on the interior of the DL. I can't ever remember having this many good DTs. Bromley, Raymon, Crume, Jones, Williams, and Walls -- that's a lot of beef.
...and King.

Would their sitting out last season allow them to transfer elsewhere and play immediately? More curious than concerned, as I don't envision such a change that their basis for coming here no longer applies (especially for Raymon).

Have any of you guys seen them play or are you basing it off the fact that they're transfers?

I am going off of what I have seen and read about Funderburke at Arkansas And Raymon at Iowa. All practice hype for sure, but I am excited to see the potential finally released.

I am going off of what I have seen and read about Funderburke at Arkansas And Raymon at Iowa. All practice hype for sure, but I am excited to see the potential finally released.

Indeed. Should be fun to watch. Is there a thread on the potential for 2 cuse first round draft picks this year and it's potential on recruiting? I wouldn't be surprised to see Pugh in the first and Nassib may be overvalued by a QB hungry team. Not to mention that Shamarko Thomas will undoubtedly have some impressive combine numbers. Too bad he's on the shorter side but I wouldn't be shocked if he's an NFL corner.

Raymon was having a nice preseason before the NCAA ruled he had to sit out this year. He's huge and it's not all fluff either.
9k=

Funderburk was a 4*, has ideal measurables 6'4 200, had a huge offer list (pick your school), and was either slated to start or in the 2 deep @ Arkansas before deciding to transfer

I thought Thompson was seriously injured preseason?

He was. Hip injury, non contact I believe. But Ron himself tweeted that he will be ready for the spring. I hope he will be for what I heard about him last summer was "the real deal" !!

Supposedly there were many practices when Funderburk was our best WR. Yes, on a team with Lemon and Sales. Very excited to see what he can do. Same with Raymon.

A lot of Iowa fans out here were not happy to see Raymon go and want to see what he becomes.

Really want to see both of these guys play. I think they will be studs.

Raymon's size is intriguingcompared to our pasDEsFunderburke will be a huge+ for our newQB regardless of who that might be. I think I favor Allen at this time for a number of reasons,
including leadership.:cool:

Indeed. Should be fun to watch. Is there a thread on the potential for 2 cuse first round draft picks this year and it's potential on recruiting? I wouldn't be surprised to see Pugh in the first and Nassib may be overvalued by a QB hungry team. Not to mention that Shamarko Thomas will undoubtedly have some impressive combine numbers. Too bad he's on the shorter side but I wouldn't be shocked if he's an NFL corner.
AN NFL corner?No that would shock me.irtually no experiencein the Div 1 training ground dress rehearsal.

AN NFL corner?No that would shock me.irtually no experiencein the Div 1 training ground dress rehearsal.
It took a minute for me to decipher that, but I agree that I don't think Shamarko will be an NFL corner because, frankly, he's just not that good in coverage. He's a safety, through and through. If he was 6-2 he'd be picked in the first three rounds, probably first or second round, frankly.

You guys gotta be more football savvy. Cuse has a multiple defense and Ive seen him press receivers at the line a few times.

I know the guy is big
Wait till you see Raymon. freak.
but canyou describe his style a bit for those like me who have never seen him,please! I know he ain't no Chandler or Dwight or even Brandon at the DE position.Funderburke,I expect will lessen the loss of Alex Lemon . Fundy might be fastwer which always is a plus.+.

He's not a DE. Grew out of that slot before he ever arrived here. Maybe in a 3-4. The kid is 315 pounds, has a great first step for someone that size and has great natural strength if you know what I mean. Some guys just have it. If he stays in shape, look out.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom