Raymon | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Raymon

And there is an AB sighting all the way to the right. He has some sort of angelic glow to him.

Great eye. Have you found Waldo yet?

On a more serious note... Are those the actual locker rooms? If so, they could easily be spoofed up by putting in some form of a dark wood ceiling and some bright orange carpeting. Even if they're not the actual locker rooms, orange carpeting should be a staple!

Great eye. Have you found Waldo yet?

On a more serious note... Are those the actual locker rooms? If so, they could easily be spoofed up by putting in some form of a dark wood ceiling and some bright orange carpeting. Even if they're not the actual locker rooms, orange carpeting should be a staple!
You do realize what the word spoof means, right?

the legend of john raymon noodle lives on.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who says it like that. My college roommates used to make fun of me for saying "ray-men" instead of "rah-men".

And then they wondered why their chicken flavored noodles tasted like piss... :)

John Raymon = John Coffey

still-the-green-mile-john-coffey.jpg

between Rayon and the Funder have we ever had two better transfers
Lets see if they can play a lick before we make them All Americans...

Rob Gronkowski camped at Syracuse the summer of his junior to senior HS season. I was there for his SU Camp Tug-of-War finale. Gronk won it with ease dragging his opponent 10 yards like he was a rag doll. The other guy was a pretty big dude too.
What is that girl on the right doing with her left hand? It looks like she is preparing for a tug of war of her own.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom