Class of 2018 - RB Akeem Dixon (FL) SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2018 RB Akeem Dixon (FL) SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE

First off you pathetic mogul, Harry Potter is not real. Rowling wouldn't know a wizard from a bespectacled basketball coach from Lyons.

In the real world, there were once warlocks and witches but in this age of political corrections, all magical folk are now called wizards. Except the basketball team from Washington, who most assuredly are not magical. Heck, even the Magic aren't magical.

But I digress. That is why CuseLegacy is a Twitter Wizard, and why Whitey23 is a Twitter Wizard as well.

;)
Seeing this post is my 2nd favorite thing about this thread today.

SyracuseFan.com...often odd, ALWAYS awesome.

Ryan Bartow‏Verified account @RyanBartow 3m3 minutes ago
Breaking Scoop: Vero Beach, Fla RB Akeem Dixon commits to #Syracuse. The #Orange beat out #Purdue, #Louisville for one of #Florida's top RBs
Really like this young man's film.

Huge thighs, low center of gravity, seems to bounce off the initial hit like a pinball all the time. Doesn't have sprinter speed but he is fast and can get to the corner.

Listed at 6'0 210 pounds. Another power back with a really nice burst when he needs it.

That first TD gives good insight to his toughness and desire.

5a776ed1d57f499814166f4b9c905f85_dat-boy-good-he-real-good-dat-boy-good-meme_500-264.jpeg

Really like this young man's film.

Huge thighs, low center of gravity, seems to bounce off the initial hit like a pinball all the time. Doesn't have sprinter speed but he is fast and can get to the corner.

Listed at 6'0 210 pounds. Another power back with a really nice burst when he needs it.

That first TD gives good insight to his toughness and desire.

Not that this matters in the big scheme of things -- get the best players you can from wherever -- but what does this mean vis a vis our pursuit of local CNY prospect Stevie Scott? Just curious.

Sounds like we've filled the power back / bell cow need with Pierre last year and Dixon this year.

Liking these RBs who look consistently able to pound the 5-15 yard run by making the 1st guy miss or by bouncing off him.

Not that this matters in the big scheme of things -- get the best players you can from wherever -- but what does this mean vis a vis our pursuit of local CNY prospect Stevie Scott? Just curious.

Sounds like we've filled the power back / bell cow need with Pierre last year and Dixon this year.
Scott's twitter displays multiple tweets hinting towards a desire to leave the 315/cny. He's also another recruit waiting for this summer circuit to earn a mystery big schools offer. Im thinking the mystery offers any between MSU/LSU/Clemson. Seems to really look up to Bell and Fournette. That being said if Dino wants him, I certainly wouldnt count us out.

Scott's twitter displays multiple tweets hinting towards a desire to leave the 315/cny. He's also another recruit waiting for this summer circuit to earn a mystery big schools offer. Im thinking the mystery offers any between MSU/LSU/Clemson. Seems to really look up to Bell and Fournette. That being said if Dino wants him, I certainly wouldnt count us out.

exactly. people should just remove scott from their minds right now. if he ends up here great but it's not likely happening.

Doesn't really mean too much, we still have a spot for Stevie if he wants to come here.

Congrats Mr. Dixon. I'm not waiting on Stevie III, I rather have David Bailey and we would be set for RBs.

I hope when someone comes calling for Monroe we step up to the plate with the money to keep him.
I hope when someone comes calling for Monroe we step up to the plate with the money to keep him.
I agree. It seems the recruits really like "Swag Daddy". Show him the money.

I think they are preparing for that and that's one of the reasons why we did not compete for Mike Hart when Indiana came calling.

Amen. Gotta believe this will happen soon. He might be our best recruiter (certainly in Fla) going all the way back to the Mac/P glory days.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom