Class of 2017 - RB Allen Stritzinger (MI) COMMITTED & SIGNED TO SYRACUSE | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 RB Allen Stritzinger (MI) COMMITTED & SIGNED TO SYRACUSE

Earned top 10 defensive honors at Michigan St camp
Being recuited here as a RB. From what I have read as well the bigger programs want him on defense. Should know soon what he prefers.

So, RB or DB? "Backfield" doesn't really give a clue. I know Reynolds coaches DL, so does that give us a hint?

It doesn't matter to me where he plays as long as it is for us. This is a awesome get. He is as good of a get as anyone , maybe other than DeVito, but still sweet. Plus we got him away from big schools, and the main one was Michigan. Welcome to the Cuse Family Allen.

I'm going to get killed for this, and don't get me wrong, I love the momentum and bringing in ATH's from big HS programs... But... I'm not as high on him as some might be.

I'm not saying he's not a good prospect. He may do great, and I've been wrong many times before, I don't think his ceiling is as high as others though. A kid who's already worked very hard towards reaching his potential.

The good thing is he can play about 10 different positions on the field.

Last edited:
I'm going to get killed for this, and don't get me wrong, I love the momentum and bringing in ATH's from big HS programs... But... I'm not as high on him as some might be, especially at RB.

He may do great, and I've been wrong many times before, I think he's got a ceiling though. A kid who's already worked very hard towards reaching his potential.

The good thing is he can play about 10 different positions on the field.

I'm not saying he's not a good prospect, just saying I think others may have higher ceilings.
My oversimplified view of things is that with this staff, if a kid commits early on offense, I'll just soak it in and feel good.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom