Class of 2015 - RB Dontae Strickland (NJ) Signed LOI | Page 23 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2015 RB Dontae Strickland (NJ) Signed LOI

B9AF7V-IUAA-RM2.jpg:large

this kid may be the real deal, im a little nervous about the part in the article which mentions "if he qualifies" is he on the bubble there? does anybody know?

And sht like this isnt supposed to be legal

But Georgia had one of his coaching idols add him on Twitter. It had a potentially tantalizing pitch brewing for an official visit in which Cincinnati Bengals receiver and Strickland's close friend, Mohamed Sanu, and his teammate AJ Green, a former receiver for the Bulldogs, would meet up with Strickland on his visit.

Two great quotes:

"My mom shut it down," Strickland said

and

"He was just like stick to the plan that we have going for you," Strickland said of Acosta's reaction. "You don't want to go there and they bribe you into something and then it not working out when you get there for real."

I don't know what ya'll think, but we are now beating Wisconsin, Michigan, Florida, and Georgia for recruits. Say what you will about the 3-9 record and the coaches, but me, I'm all in! There is a true vision and path for the program that we are now a part of that recruits are buying into. They believe it, the coaches believe it, recruits parents believe it as we've seen first hand on this board. I'm a perpetually Orange glasses guy but I'm especially excited about this coming season. Success is right around the corner and we will be playing in the ACC title game within the next 3-4 years!

And sht like this isnt supposed to be legal

But Georgia had one of his coaching idols add him on Twitter. It had a potentially tantalizing pitch brewing for an official visit in which Cincinnati Bengals receiver and Strickland's close friend, Mohamed Sanu, and his teammate AJ Green, a former receiver for the Bulldogs, would meet up with Strickland on his visit.
Yup, that's definitely a violation if it happened. But Georgia would claim he was there as a coincidence.

WOW, the RU board claims that Strickland really wanted to go to RU. Saying he wanted to play RB, so chose SU (RU only wanted him as a DB), and then "came to his senses" and tried to commit to RU and they said no. What a load of crock.

WOW, the RU board claims that Strickland really wanted to go to RU. Saying he wanted to play RB, so chose SU (RU only wanted him as a DB), and then "came to his senses" and tried to commit to RU and they said no. What a load of crock.

LOL, those funny Rutgers fans. No effin way that Flood would have said no.

I heard from a very reliable source that Strickland was told that to come to RU he would be required to purchase a minimum of 20 season tickets to help fill the stadium. That was in addition to the age old requirement of having to leave their TV sets on for all the games to increase "TV viewership". Naturally the whole family had trouble holding back laughter at the thought of buying season tickets.

I heard from a very reliable source that Strickland was told that to come to RU he would be required to purchase a minimum of 20 season tickets to help fill the stadium. That was in addition to the age old requirement of having to leave their TV sets on for all the games to increase "TV viewership". Naturally the whole family had trouble holding back laughter at the thought of buying season tickets.
I can't tell if you are being serious not... Which in and of itself is kinda hilarious

Ya I saw that. Pretty hilarious. Apparently Strickland was begging for his offer back to play DB. Then you have Pickard who was dropped by Wisconsin, and had no other options.