Class of 2015 - RB Dontae Strickland (NJ) Signed LOI | Page 26 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2015 RB Dontae Strickland (NJ) Signed LOI

He's running through the world like a running back baby! Congrats Dontae, get er done!

If Strickland is as good as he appears to be, he will play his way on to the field somewhere based on merit. We need talent upgrades all over the field and can not afford to not play the best players. It looks like his first chance will be at RB.
I hope that his"first chance will be at RB Couple him with Jordan Fredericks and you have a terrific duo. The coaches really like what they see in "JF". If they are really weak in the secondary,they may feel comfortable with Jordan at EB enough to try Strickland in the secondary. Time will tell and that time is approaching fast.

I think this year will be the first in quite some time where a true frosh is going to have a great shot at making a big impact at the RB position.

Being outvoted by a softball player. C'mon Cuse fans, vote!
In fairness, last time I checked in like yesterday or the day before, she had like 226 votes and he had about 25. So he's gotten the momentum going in a big way.

Link doesn't work Bam.

EDIT: Oh good freaking lord. Because our board edits "sex" for god knows what reason. Are you kidding me? So "Middlesex" is screwed up in the link.