Class of 2023 - RB Ike Daniels (VA) COMMITTED / SIGNED TO SYRACUSE (7/22/22) | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2023 RB Ike Daniels (VA) COMMITTED / SIGNED TO SYRACUSE (7/22/22)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Odd final two.

Hope it bodes well for us, based upon proximity to home, the ability to play games in a conference with lots of teams close to where his parents live, etc.

But wouldn't be surprised to see any kid select Hawaii, for non-football reasons.

Do we know if all of these offers are committable? It's an impressive list, if accurate.

Odd final two.

Hope it bodes well for us, based upon proximity to home, the ability to play games in a conference with lots of teams close to where his parents live, etc.

But wouldn't be surprised to see any kid select Hawaii, for non-football reasons.

Do we know if all of these offers are committable? It's an impressive list, if accurate.

Here are some of the offer articles. Who knows though...

https://southcarolina./news/junior-rb-already-looking-ahead-to-gamecock-ov

One thing is certain, he put up some big stats at Stafford - just outside of DC near Fredericksburg - that is a powerhouse school and I remember back in the day going at it with Va Tech for prospects from that school.

USA Today also pegs him as a top 25 RB. nationally.

Last edited:
Odd final two.

Im trying to be optimistic, but I get the feeling of a kid securing a spot early and remaining at least partially open to bigger legit offers down the road.

Odd final two.

Kind of odd overall, he visited VPI twice and SC twice yet doesn’t have either in his final group.

The Hawaii thing isn’t that odd though, I think he has some ancestral ties there or one of the islands.

Man this kid will be crushing the AAC in a couple years

Too soon?

Not too soon. But while the conference name left open the possibility, my money is on Hawaii not accepting an AAC offer.

Here are some of the offer articles. Who knows though...

One thing is certain, he put up some big stats at Stafford - just outside of DC near Fredericksburg - that is a powerhouse school and I remember back in the day going at with Va Tech for prospects from there before. USA Today also pegs him as a top 25 RB. nationally.
Hawaii and SU appear to be the only schools where he took OVs.

I like the fact that Sellers and Parkman are tweeting him and trying to convince him to commit to Syracuse. I know players have done it in the past, but Parkman is also a RB in the same class. That is just awesome. I hope he is an orange and not a rainbow after the 22nd. Let’s go!

Odd final two.

Keep in mind his mom is from Hawaii and he still has a lot of family there.

Oh, I totally understand that.

I'm just making the observation that Syracuse / Hawaii are an odd pair for a final 2. Not discounting UH's chance, or the reason that they're on Daniels's list.
Gotcha

I would rather not read 50 messages on how he would choose Hawaii over Cuse. We now know the answer if that was to happen.
You will still read those messages

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors