Class of 2023 - RB Ike Daniels (VA) COMMITTED / SIGNED TO SYRACUSE (7/22/22) | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2023 RB Ike Daniels (VA) COMMITTED / SIGNED TO SYRACUSE (7/22/22)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Offers from Pitt, VT, PSU, UVA, BC, Arizona St, WVU, S. Carolina, Michigan St, UNCC, CCU, Wake Forest, UConn, Tenn, JMU, ODU, Hawaii, Syracuse.

The UVA offer was in 2019

Offers from Pitt, VT, PSU, UVA, BC, Arizona St, WVU, S. Carolina, Michigan St, UNCC, CCU, Wake Forest, UConn, Tenn, JMU, ODU, Hawaii, Syracuse.

This list is going to get much bigger...

***IKE DANIELS, RB, 2023 - Mountain View HS, Stafford, VA
5' 10" 185 40 NA, est 4.4 - 4.5

Assets / Talents:

Very Fast
Makes directional changes, JUKES, very quickly
Great Vision
Quick
Great Balance
Catches the ball out of the backfield or on go routes
Lines up in slot for quick outs very effective after catching the ball which he does well
Lead Blocks for other backs/receivers very well & continues the block downfield

Daniels is the No. 232 ranked player in the 2023 class and the No. 12 running back from that group. He is also the No. 6 ranked player in the state of Virginia.

Offers: AZST, BC, CHARU, SCAR, CC, MIST, OLDD, PST, PITT,SU,VA, VTECH, WF, WVA

IKE DANIELS
Mountain View

Accounted for 1,560 all-purpose yards (1,029 rushing) and scored 18 TDs for the Region 5D finalists.

5 star name

“The Commander”
1656012828916.jpeg

Has only taken one other OV. That was to Hawaii earlier this month.

Has only taken one other OV. That was to Hawaii earlier this month.
That is certainly strange considering his list of offers but I certainly would take an official there if given the opportunity.

Would have to think he's familiar with Anae and Becks offense being from VA.

I find it strange that BillSU listed this above in the end of April: Daniels is the No. 232 ranked player in the 2023 class and the No. 12 running back from that group. He is also the No. 6 ranked player in the state of Virginia.

Now on 247 he is 650 ranked player in the 2023 class, the No. 46 RB and is the 23rd ranked player in VA. Wonder what happened in May and June. :confused:

That is certainly strange considering his list of offers but I certainly would take an official there if given the opportunity.

I find it strange that BillSU listed this above in the end of April: Daniels is the No. 232 ranked player in the 2023 class and the No. 12 running back from that group. He is also the No. 6 ranked player in the state of Virginia.

Now on 247 he is 650 ranked player in the 2023 class, the No. 46 RB and is the 23rd ranked player in VA. Wonder what happened in May and June. :confused:
He can still take the rest of his OVs after the Dead Periods. Last week in July is open for OVs. I haven't seen a recruiting calendar for 2022-2023 season yet. Usually August is a Dead Period.

He took a visit to South Carolina a year ago and this Rivals article about it lists him as 5'-11" and 200 lbs.

From his Twitter he visited Virginia Tech and S. Carolina again in January. Can't tell if VT was an OV.

It's 6/23/22. I don't know what happened to his ranking - my values on him were taken from HUDL/247. Looks like everyone thinks he's an SC commit. I'll repeat my 4/22 eval on him:

***IKE DANIELS, RB, 2023 - Mountain View HS, Stafford, VA
5' 10" 185 40 NA, est 4.4 - 4.5

Assets / Talents:

Very Fast
Makes directional changes, JUKES, very quickly
Great Vision
Quick
Great Balance
Catches the ball out of the backfield or on go routes
Lines up in slot for quick outs very effective after catching the ball which he does well
Lead Blocks for other backs/receivers very well & continues the block downfield

Daniels is the No. 232 ranked player in the 2023 class and the No. 12 running back from that group. He is also the No. 6 ranked player in the state of Virginia.

Offers: AZST, BC, CHARU, SCAR, CC, MIST, OLDD, PST, PITT,SU,VA, VTECH, WF, WVA, UCONN

IKE DANIELS
Mountain View
Accounted for 1,560 all-purpose yards (1,029 rushing) and scored 18 TDs for the Region 5D finalists.
/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
That was 2 months ago. Looks like he's grown 1" and gained 5 pounds according to the recruiting sites: he's now 5' 11" 190.

The above is still set in stone - that he is visiting is great. He's legit - the real deal.

NOT AS MUSCLED AS SEAN TUCKER, HE IS AS FAST OFF THE SNAP AND HAS A BURST THAT IS COMPARABLE IMO. THIS KID IS AS FAST AS TUCKER NOW AS A JUNIOR IN HS. AND, HAS JUKES THAT ARE COMPARABLE. THAT WE GET A VERBAL, THEN A COMMIT FROM HIM IS HOPEFUL.

MAYBE HE'LL SPEND TIME IN THE WEIGHT, IF WE GET HIM, ROOM TO TRY AND GET A BODY LIKE TUCKERS TO ABSORB AND DEFLECT THE HITS RB'S TAKE AT THIS LEVEL AND ESPECIALLY BEYOND.

LOOK AT THE FILM. SAME BURST, CAN'T CATCH HIM ONCE HE'S BEYOND THE LOS.

MAYBE HE'S COMING TO SEE ALL THE BELLS AND WHISTLES FOR THE WEEKEND ON OUR DIME JUST FOR THE HELL OF IT OR MAYBE THE VISIT IS SINCERE. I HOPE SO.

GREAT GET, IF WE DO.

Last edited:
Could go with Commander in Chief too
Yeah, Commander isn't a very good word these days with SNYDER taking a vacation in France to avoid possible prosecution.

Yeah, Commander isn't a very good word these days with SNYDER taking a vacation in France to avoid possible prosecution.

Not sure I'm ok with that clown ruining an otherwise prestigious name of I'm honest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom