Class of 2014 - RB Ish Witter (FL) Offered | Page 12 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2014 RB Ish Witter (FL) Offered

Seems like RBs aren't feeling the offense. Small sample obviously.

Or they aren't feeling the depth chart.
We didn't get any RB's last year though...seems like we would be ripe for the picking...need OL and DL too. Roberts will be impt

We didn't get any RB's last year though...seems like we would be ripe for the picking...need OL and DL too. Roberts will be impt

But we have two freshman on the roster this year in Morris and McFar. and the way they talk about Morris I wouldn't be too shocked if people were turned away about trying to compete against him.

Morris/McFarlane both being RF this year and the possibility of Jerome coming back for a Redshirt Senior season after being a 1000 yard rusher last year. Strong possibility that anyone recruited this year would not be a significant player for playing time for 3 years. Kids shouldn't shy away from competition but you never know.

I was going to say something about how I'm not concerned about adding a RB this year, even after whiffing last year, however given the timing I figured I would sound too much like a Rutgers columnist.

I'm not going to get caught up in the drama. On to the next RB. What's the deal with Erv?

I'm not going to get caught up in the drama. On to the next RB. What's the deal with Erv?

He's still tweeting back and forth with Rodney and Zaire and follows what's going on with the program.
He camped at Temple this weekend but that is about it.
And everyone has their problems..Zaire failed his drivers license test today. Seems he missed a stop sign.
Oh the problems of youth.

Not writing him off yet... not a good sign... but he also hasn't committed elsewhere yet either.

There is the saying about he who waits . . . . not saying there may not be room at the inn but at some point there may not be room at the inn . . . . just saying . . . .

There is the saying about he who waits . . . . not saying there may not be room at the inn but at some point there may not be room at the inn . . . . just saying . . . .
Who would take a RB spot? Sounds like nothing's happening until Phillips decides.

well that was terrible.

Ya not great news, I dont necessarily agree that its hinging on what Buttgers does but that certainly wasn't what we were looking for.

Ya not great news, I dont necessarily agree that its hinging on what Buttgers does but that certainly wasn't what we were looking for.

As much as I don't want it to, I think it may be true.

tumblr_lm7dl3ZRzK1qii6tmo1_400.gif

He's still tweeting back and forth with Rodney and Zaire and follows what's going on with the program.
He camped at Temple this weekend but that is about it.
And everyone has their problems..Zaire failed his drivers license test today. Seems he missed a stop sign.
Oh the problems of youth.

Thankfully, there are no stop signs in the A-gap.

As much as I don't want it to, I think it may be true.

Rutgers has the worst offense in America. Who would want to be a part of that? Also over the past 3 years Rutgers has not had a better program than SU. I'm not sure what the attraction to Rutgers is.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom